OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmartSelect_20230704_072004_Yuzu Browser.jpg

For Morocco to have done as well as they had in the WC, you would have expected more interest among the core group (Mid, GK). Teams writing it off as a fluke?

BTW, Happy 4th to all those who celebrate.

For Morocco to have done as well as they had in the WC, you would have expected more interest among the core group (Mid, GK). Teams writing it off as a fluke?

BTW, Happy 4th to all those who celebrate.
Not fluke, more like system success. To rely solely on Morocco's WC performance to guage individual player talent would be crazy.

Not fluke, more like system success. To rely solely on Morocco's WC performance to guage individual player talent would be crazy.

I don't think it would be crazy to guage Amrabat, Ounahi and Bounou quality on their WC performance same as many players in the past have before them.

I don't think it would be crazy to guage Amrabat, Ounahi and Bounou quality on their WC performance same as many players in the past have before them.
There are a number of players who have had great WC and international tourney performances that caused clubs to make transfers for them, only for it to not translate over look at the club level. See Diouf, Rodriguez, etc

Damn, hoping he doesn’t stall at Madrid. If we weren’t in for him I wanted him at Europe’s feeder club, Dortmund.

Back
Top Bottom