OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OilyObeseIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

Not too crazy about the Mase signing but I hope he wins me over. I do hope United signs Onana though 🤞🏽

According to The Athletic;

Murtough met Mount Sr in London after United had beaten Bournemouth on May 20 to effectively clinch Champions League qualification, and personal terms were agreed. Mount Jr told Ten Hag he wanted to come to United. Playing in the 2023-24 Champions League, as Mount has done in each of the last four seasons, was a factor.

It was only then that United’s focus on Mount became public, their work previously having been conducted without attracting attention. On May 24, The Athletic reported he was leaning towards joining United.

Mount will do great in our system that we going for. We need a 9 and a 1 and we should be alright. Some better super subs boom. And glazers to ****

I dont know how anyone can turn down Saudi Money... generational wealth being offered!

Arsenal making some really great moves... think they are still a striker away though

Will Enrinque be able to break the code for PSG.. interesting to see whether he keeps neymar or not

Onana seems very likely considering how close we are in valuations... would be a great choice in GK.

Since PSG doubled when they re-signed him,bhis salary and bonuses are tied in with ffp, so yeah leaving on a free would mess up their situation.

I dont know how anyone can turn down Saudi Money... generational wealth being offered!

Arsenal making some really great moves... think they are still a striker away though

Will Enrinque be able to break the code for PSG.. interesting to see whether he keeps neymar or not

Onana seems very likely considering how close we are in valuations... would be a great choice in GK.
well if there is a coach to get the best out of neymar it will be enrique. they have a very good relationship. he might be too far gone though.
enrique doesn’t play though so we will see. this isn’t the young hungry neymar he had before

Back
Top Bottom