OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Franca reportedly going to Chelsea too, Chelsea is now South American in the Brazilian market

Next one we waiting on is Messinho

If Messinho gets his way, he's Barca bound.

Even if a few of them don't work out, Real is really setting itself up for dominance for the next decade.

Last edited:
IMG_7554.jpeg

Yeeeeaaaa….if this core group of players pans out to achieve their full potential its gonna be a fun few years at Madrid.

osimhen would've been the #1 choice because of longevity and the possibility to sell him on for the same amount or more in the future, but the 150m tag is a huge risk. I'm pretty sure we can have kane at his peak for 2-3 more years and then sell him back to the PL so he can go try to break the goal scoring record. hopefully levy feels the pressure to finally let kane go

Will believe Kane leaving England when I see it :lol:

Hasn't been any indication at all that Levy's gonna actually sell either

Signing Guler might fix that long term no.10 need that was looking apparent once Modric is gone if he's anywhere near what he's being hyped up to be.

Would also let Bellingham continue to develop in his best position too, smart signing.

Ya going to any epl teams games this summer? Really want to go to nyc for manU. Or just catch mls allstars vs arsenal here in the city

I can post the article if anyone wants? Funny cuz I thought no one else wanted him. Just proves none of us know a damn thing

I can post the article if anyone wants? Funny cuz I thought no one else wanted him. Just proves none of us know a damn thing

Man, yall got swindled. Clubs were interested in him, but not for the price Chelsea was waving around. Liverpool dropped 70 on Dominic instead. They also paying him less than half the wages they are paying Mount.

What makes the season a failure?
him leaving after one season where he underperformed albeit with an early injury
the plot was never to play one season punch leroy sane in the face and then get sold to the saudi league

the better question would be how it was a success?

Man, yall got swindled. Clubs were interested in him, but not for the price Chelsea was waving around. Liverpool dropped 70 on Dominic instead. They also paying him less than half the wages they are paying Mount.
Ok blud

him leaving after one season where he underperformed albeit with an early injury
the plot was never to play one season punch leroy sane in the face and then get sold to the saudi league

the better question would be how it would be a success?
Where does it say that he "left"? Not his best, but also not his worse. I would say it was an average season in a new league and new team where the player suffered a major injury. Then he played under a manager who switched tactics weekly, followed by an adjustment period under another.

Back
Top Bottom