OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^

Totally didn't see that coming

The way fanboys defend Mount about his farewell video clip is really embarrassing yesterday

I am glad this saga is over now

Good

That was really silly of Chelsea to consider Stake in the first place

I get it that they are looking for one year deal kit

They are still scorned by Ronaldos exit :rofl:

^

Totally didn't see that coming

The way fanboys defend Mount about his farewell video clip is really embarrassing yesterday

I am glad this saga is over now

It tells you they’re going all in on Mount.

I don’t think they’re doing him any favors.

The pressure is going to be that much crazier.

DSLR-On-Gun-Mount.jpg

How that fifa team looking boys 👀. Did the 93+ ss pick and got varane. Ramos have officially been benched :frown:got toty vds in icon picks this week too.Pack luck cray . Maybe because havent played in almost 3 weeks lol
IMG_0237.jpeg

What an idiot. This is why Tottenham wi never achieve success. This man is holding the club hostage.
Trusting Levy with his future was the biggest mistake of his career, he'll always cut his nose to spite his face no matter what's best for his club

Got the guy here in Sacramento. Surprised there wasn't more discussion regarding this incident. Mexico games, like I've mentioned in the past from person experience are just not good. They legit need a fan stadium ban at this point or punishment needs to be handed down by someone that directly affects the National Team. That's the only way I can see the atmosphere at these matches changing in even the slightest.

Soccer fan 'critically' injured after being stabbed during violent brawl at CONCACAF Gold Cup match

Mount wanted out a long time, had a bad season and quite honestly got a lot more opportunities than quite a few squad players did. Seeing him get start after start at various positions while out of form just didn't sit right with me.

He's a good squad player but gets way too much love and way too many passes for his BS.

Well these are school kids from the area, so I guess it make sense.

But any logical Chelsea fan should be thrilled at Mount leaving. Which I’d assume they are.

**** I would have given you money to get Mount off my team.

Agreed

Yup, there are fans that are happy about Mount leaving on reddit/Chelsea forum. You see whoever is upset about Mount, they are usually British whites mostly

I find it crazy. According to The Athletic, Boehly left the new contract offer on the table (long term plus over 200k wages a week). Somehow, Mount rejected and decided to take a gamble on his World Cup performance for wage boost. After World Cup event, Boehly allowed sporting directors to make decisions. And sporting directors withdrew the offer from the table. They offered one year deal instead of a long term contract. The rest is history

Suppose fans found out about it

Back
Top Bottom