OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most unexpected developement this summer though is Real getting their new Ozil out of the blue :lol::sick:

All those questions about who replaces Modric potentially taken care of the same summer they get Bellingham

give me oriol romeu as a stop gap dm and fresneda at RB and move on.
barca will have one of the best defenses in europe.

xavi can even play a back 5 away against some of these OP clubs and eat. balde inigo christensen araujo kounde with romeu protecting the line is pretty ridiculous.
my how the mighty have fallen, Oriol? but you got a problem with Mount?. barca fans boasting about defenses.,mourinho would be so proud

I don't get questioning why we continue to go after Mbappe, we need goals, he's highly marketable and one of the best players in the world.
I mean the fact that his most productive position is being occupied by an equally talented player would be a start. I think its natural to question the motives, especially at the prices being quoted.

I also don't think Erling plans to stay at city long term. There was buy out clause talk before he even signed. I think the fact he comments on stuff like barca finances tells you enough about his long term plans.

I don't get questioning why we continue to go after Mbappe, we need goals, he's highly marketable and one of the best players in the world.
yeah its a no brainer especially if he wants the move
some players you just don't pass up regardless of your roster

my how the mighty have fallen, Oriol? but you got a problem with Mount?. barca fans boasting about defenses.,mourinho would be so proud
barca broke. you missed the stop gap part.
it's not how barca is gonna play but i can envision taking a lead and switching to this formation.
xavi has been surprisingly pragmatic.
and you missed the part where barca signed gundogan

but speaking of how the mighty have fallen

Been liking the urgency with which the club's been moving with in the market before the preseason starts.

Hopefully can get Onana and maybe the striker in by the time they go on tour. Some sales would be nice too to raise funds for signings later in the window but the main needs are looking to be addressed soon.

Could def see them signing him and Kolo-Muani after Mbappe leaves

I think it's interesting that we have completely ignored the Fresneda situation, he's cheap, a academy kid and a need. A lot of people weren't impressed with latter part of his season, guess the scouting just doesn't see it with him.

sonoftony sonoftony jape jape Bosa Bosa y'all are eating on FUT. Don't think I've ever had teams looking like that. My pack luck is always buns and I can never generate coins through "trading" Maybe EAFC24 will be my year.
I feel u. I personally spent to much money on fut points so thats how i got there. Reason why i left my ps4 at moms so i play when i visit her and not spend much anymore. It works lol.

He’ll be competing for Rodrygo’s spot but still welcoming him. The young Brazilians taking on leadership already for the next wave of players.

sonoftony sonoftony jape jape Bosa Bosa y'all are eating on FUT. Don't think I've ever had teams looking like that. My pack luck is always buns and I can never generate coins through "trading" Maybe EAFC24 will be my year.
it took me a while to figure it out as i just started playing fut the end of the last version.
there are weekly objectives you should do and complete xp levels every "season". new seasons monthly. you can get a lot of good cards that way to use in sbc's.
i don't know how folks get so many coins though. i also bought the preorder version that gave me a good head start. i usually wait to build up fodder to use in the big sbc's to really grow the squad. i always get elite 1 in squad battles every week. its boring but it helped build my team a lot.

im sure the others know more than me.

Back
Top Bottom