OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How that fifa team looking boys 👀. Did the 93+ ss pick and got varane. Ramos have officially been benched :frown:got toty vds in icon picks this week too.Pack luck cray . Maybe because havent played in almost 3 weeks lol

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 9.32.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 9.32.35 PM.png

Pack luck treating me good as well. I packed a good amount of high rare cards from finishing up the Shapeshifter Cup friendlies and used them up as fodder to finish up the FUT Bday Cantona SBC to upgrade my Icon Cantona. I also packed TOTS Moments CR7 from the 93+ SS SBC. Everyone else in my squad, I packed or already had.

Trusting Levy with his future was the biggest mistake of his career, he'll always cut his nose to spite his face no matter what's best for his club
As much as I hate Spurs, Levy is a ***** for real. Kane’s contract expires next summer. You out here looking real stupid little man. Carry on tho

No secret that I don’t want dude to leave but I think he would do well at any of these clubs.

Not sure what club he is waiting for but don’t play yourself

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 9.32.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-05 at 9.32.35 PM.png

Pack luck treating me good as well. I packed a good amount of high rare cards from finishing up the Shapeshifter Cup friendlies and used them up as fodder to finish up the FUT Bday Cantona SBC to upgrade my Icon Cantona. I also packed TOTS Moments CR7 from the 93+ SS SBC. Everyone else in my squad, I packed or already had.
Omg how is Cr7? You just beat everyone in pack luck for fifa here. ****. Is cantona worth it? He is one my faves. Want to do him too

Not that they need the money but PSG should capitalize on this, better than losing out on him for free. I do wonder where PSG go status post Mbappe (and Neymar?)

As I was typing this, I look up and look at one of the patients TV to see this :lol: . We get a Portuguese news channel. I know she had it on by accident
IMG_5197.jpeg
Yea they had the Lucho introductory press conference live over here :lol:, watched it on L'Equipe.

He doesn't speak a lick of French and he said that's why he'll get along with the French press :rofl:

Post-Mbappe and maybe Neymar is simple for me. I think they should pivot into becoming a homegrown kind of big club, less global stars and more of the top French talent and ones from their academy.

Become more like Bayern, Barca and your traditional top English clubs rather than the random assortment of Galactico's strategy they've tried. They already have the infrastructure built up with arguably the best academy in France and they can easily offer the most money to the best French players around.

Think they could organically build a winner that way and for a lot cheaper, it'd be much more sustainable long term too and go further towards establishing a long term brand image/identity at the club with their fans.

Whether that happens right now under someone like Lucho and Campos is up in the air, I doubt it :lol:, but after their tenures and their mega stars leave they should really do a cultural reset imo.

Yea they had the Lucho introductory press conference live over here :lol:, watched it on L'Equipe.

He doesn't speak a lick of French and he said that's why he'll get along with the French press :rofl:

Post-Mbappe and maybe Neymar is simple for me. I think they should pivot into becoming a homegrown kind of big club, less global stars and more of the top French talent and ones from their academy.

Become more like Bayern, Barca and your traditional top English clubs rather than the random assortment of Galactico's strategy they've tried. They already have the infrastructure built up with arguably the best academy in France and they can easily offer the most money to the best French players around.

Think they could organically build a winner that way and for a lot cheaper, it'd be much more sustainable long term too and go further towards establishing a long term brand image/identity at the club with their fans.

Whether that happens right now under someone like Lucho and Campos is up in the air, I doubt it :lol:, but after their tenures and their mega stars leave they should really do a cultural reset imo.
:lol:

There’s a reason why no Saudi clubs are after Neymar :lol:. He may not be leaving anytime soon.

But I agree, they should grow more organically. It definitely would give them a lot more credibility. Their academy has been pumping out talent but they are quick to off load them. Look at Xavi Simmons, they are trying to get him back now.

They are focused on winning the CL. Which I don’t see them doing, at least with this current squad. Until then it’s probably going to be the same, then buying stars and big names, in an attempt to steam roll their way to the title.

But I will say this, I’m just realizing that Kimpembe, Marquinhos and Verrati have all been for years. Def their longest serving players on the squad. Impressive. I know they got stories for days

Back
Top Bottom