OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omg how is Cr7? You just beat everyone in pack luck for fifa here. ****. Is cantona worth it? He is one my faves. Want to do him too
pulled kimmich on the 93+…. meh
put him at rb for fun but still enjoying gavi’s card more. gonna buy tots pedri. LW sol campbell is fun as hell
how is camavinga at lb? are y’all taking 97 kroos for lvl 30? i feel like i have to but i’m gonna miss casemiro eating up the middle
1688640808067.png

1688640884488.png

Omg how is Cr7? You just beat everyone in pack luck for fifa here. ****. Is cantona worth it? He is one my faves. Want to do him too

I only played one game with CR7 as a super sub and scored a double. He is insane :pimp:.

I'd cop 93 Cantona if you don't have the fodder to do his FUT bday card SBC. He feels the same to me ⏸️ since some of his stats have just a +1 difference.

give me oriol romeu as a stop gap dm and fresneda at RB and move on.
barca will have one of the best defenses in europe.

xavi can even play a back 5 away against some of these OP clubs and eat. balde inigo christensen araujo kounde with romeu protecting the line is pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:
Good for Marco. Ended the season strong with goal contributions at a solid clip off the bench.

Was a bigger L when it was Brahim replacing him, but now we’ve got another technical lefty RW in Arda.

Peak Asensio will be appreciated. Changing CL ties off the bench and cannoning left footed worldies.

The full circle that began with this pic in front of Flo has closed.

1688646260981.jpeg

Mbappe, Güler, and Bellingham in one summer ain’t fair :smh: Where all these dudes going to play
No clue where Mbappe fits since he's been vocal about not really rocking with playing up front as the main 9 then you have Vini who's already pne of the best in the world on his preferred left :lol:

He would have to play 9. Madrid ain't shelling out this money and "saving" you from PSG just so you can have it your way.
Definitely, Vini Jr's got that LW on lock and the no.7 to go with it :lol:

If he buys into it he could def become a filthy striker but he loves running out wide and cooking FB's with his dribbling

I know I'm in the minority, but I do not see/understand Madrid's obsession with Mbappe. Feel like made sense last time his contract was up but the club has moved on. I would be stacking my pennies for Erling and telling Kylian to kick rocks. Madrid does not need EVERY generational talent... especially with the pieces you already have.

pulled kimmich on the 93+…. meh
put him at rb for fun but still enjoying gavi’s card more. gonna buy tots pedri. LW sol campbell is fun as hell
how is camavinga at lb? are y’all taking 97 kroos for lvl 30? i feel like i have to but i’m gonna miss casemiro eating up the middle
1688640808067.png

1688640884488.png
Im yet to play fifa so not sure til later today about camavinga. Been on thee app. Kimmich is nice. I got my 5 tots compensation this weekend for the tots pack that was screwed a few weeks ago and landed goretzka. Havent used zola too but if you guys got the futbin app. Everyone is raving about him. Aka feels like maradona in game. Now that maradona is not in fifa. Im barely like lvl 18 in season but if i make it to kroos. Im going for him. Trying to see how i can fit goetzka or musiala. Fudge end of fifa feels sooo spoiled lol.

I know I'm in the minority, but I do not see/understand Madrid's obsession with Mbappe. Feel like made sense last time his contract was up but the club has moved on. I would be stacking my pennies for Erling and telling Kylian to kick rocks. Madrid does not need EVERY generational talent... especially with the pieces you already have.

I don’t see Haaland moving. Mbappe wants to, and it seems like his preferred landing spot is RM. So you go with the guy who wants to leave and wants to join your club.

Haaland just got to City. He’s in a top league (not 6th place Uber eats.) Pop’s old club. The team complements his skills and deficiencies perfectly. They just won the CL. They’re richer than RM and will pay him anything to keep him. Unless he hits that looking for a new challenge phase or things get unstable post Pep, I don’t see him leaving any time soon. And RM needs a 9 now.

lol this is what madrid does.
i feel like you are asking Madrid to not be Madrid. this is par for the course.

He turned them down 3 times but he's been Flo's obsession since he was at Monaco :lol:

Think he's always seen him as his new CR7 so he's been hellbent to get that sort of megastar back at the club at all costs.

I think it's the right time for a move tbh, he's been at PSG for 6 seasons (9 in Ligue 1 overall) and has already accomplished all there is to win there outside of the CL.

He'll get a better shot at winning it and the Ballon D'Or at Real than he ever will in France

He turned them down 3 times but he's been Flo's obsession since he was at Monaco :lol:

Think he's always seen him as his new CR7 so he's been hellbent to get that sort of megastar back at the club at all costs.

Also the fan base wants him. When Flo was first taking charge at RM, he did a survey to see the player the RM fan base wanted most, and it was Barca’s gem Figo. The rest is history. So it’s on brand for both RM as a club and Flo as prez.

Also the fan base wants him. When Flo was first taking charge at RM, he did a survey to see the player the RM fan base wanted most, and it was Barca’s gem Figo. The rest is history. So it’s on brand for both RM as a club and Flo as prez.
Thought the fanbase was sort of split after last summers shenanigans with his renewal? I know a ton of Madridistas were real salty/hurt online.

I knew Flo was never gonna give up no matter any feelings over getting burnt :lol:. Mbappe was/is still too young to close that door

He's the crown jewel of what Flo's been trying to build over the last few years with the change in strategy towards buying up all the best young talents/wunderkinds in the world now instead of established stars in their primes like before.

Football fit be damned, I'm sure he'll tell Carlo simply to make it work dammit :lol:

calling your mom to cry at that level is something

It's why I don't see Arsenal beating City over a full season with him as their main guy up top tbh.

Like his game but he's not their mentality wise to be leaned on as that guy. There's a reason Brazil opt for Richarlison ahead too

Back
Top Bottom