OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kahn came out and said again (him and Salihamidzic have denied the rumors multiple times now) that moving for him wouldn't fit the clubs philosophy. You guys seem set for now at forward with Coman, Sane, Mane, Musiala and now Gnabry back.

If you guys do sign someone I bet it's a young striker who can fit well in Nagelsmann's system rather than an aging old school striker that's gonna want to be undroppable

Kahn came out and said again (him and Salihamidzic have denied the rumors multiple times now) that moving for him wouldn't fit the clubs philosophy. You guys seem set for now at forward with Coman, Sane, Mane, Musiala and now Gnabry back.

If you guys do sign someone I bet it's a young striker who can fit well in Nagelsmann's system rather than an aging old school striker that's gonna want to be undroppable

agreed. that's why we're going all in for Mathys Tel right now. about to drop 30m on a 17 year old that's only played 79 ligue 1 minutes. being called the best french striker talent since benz 👀

Oh wow espn has chelsea W’s coach Emma hayes as a correspondent for the womens euros. Classy lady

I’ve never in my life seen a CB who is under 5’11.

Much less 5’9 on a good day.

This has to be a first.
Dm9s2FEX0AEFmQo.jpg

His aerial stats for his height are impressive

Slabhead in the mud :lol:

He also did a great job against Haaland and Darwin last CL season

Instant recall was Umtiti and Sarr of Chelsea at being 5’11. Azpi is 5’10 but he has never been strictly a CB so I’m not counting him

Mou wanted him at one point at United, bet he ends up there

Would take him back at United if Ron leaves tbh, would be cheap too

He'd make more sense for a Lewa replacement than Coupe's boy but still think they go young

agreed. that's why we're going all in for Mathys Tel right now. about to drop 30m on a 17 year old that's only played 79 ligue 1 minutes. being called the best french striker talent since benz 👀
Yea saw the links, must be a hell of a talent if you guys are willing to drop 30m at 17...

Instant recall was Umtiti and Sarr of Chelsea at being 5’11. Azpi is 5’10 but he has never been strictly a CB so I’m not counting him

Mascherado too but he was CDM who converted to a CB, he was always split.

There aren’t many. And 5’9? Sheesh

This would be pretty awesome to see moving forward, like on-board camera's for F1 drivers

Back
Top Bottom