OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The financial gymnastics that is being done to enable Barca to make their transfers without a big sale while owing deferred wages must be out of this world.

Maguire being captain yet again is a big slapp to the face to cr7.. right? That shoulda been the last straw to **** out. Pogba dipped after maguire kicked his face..cr7 got blasted on his face from his slbhead. I mean who pulling the strings to make him captain?

Maguire being captain yet again is a big slapp to the face to cr7.. right? That shoulda been the last straw to **** out. Pogba dipped after maguire kicked his face..cr7 got blasted on his face from his slbhead. I mean who pulling the strings to make him captain?

I’m convince Harry has a video of the owners of United dropping racial slurs while at a picnic or something. It’s the only thing that makes sense.

The financial gymnastics that is being done to enable Barca to make their transfers without a big sale while owing deferred wages must be out of this world.
It's actually pretty straightforward. Barca been making deals.

Spotify sponsor and new practice shirt sponsor
Camp nou stadium rename
Sold % of future tv rights to two different companies
Sold % of Barca media
Also almost every player took wage cuts and every player coming in took a wage cut
Lewa is making 4 million less than he did at Bayern for example

What they don't tell you is United has almost the same amount of debt and Tottenham has more debt than Barca yet both make way less annual revenue.

Arsenal haven’t played that well, but Everton look atrocious

Also whatever Everton paid for Iwobi was too much

It's actually pretty straightforward. Barca been making deals.

Spotify sponsor and new practice shirt sponsor
Camp nou stadium rename
Sold % of future tv rights to two different companies
Sold % of Barca media
Also almost every player took wage cuts and every player coming in took a wage cut
Lewa is making 4 million less than he did at Bayern for example

What they don't tell you is United has almost the same amount of debt and Tottenham has more debt than Barca yet both make way less annual revenue.
Must be nice to come out your barca bunker and throw some facts now. Welcome back

Love the use of Swedish flags waving in the Club America vs Chelsea game in Vegas. Need that colour scheme no matter what :lol:

Bcz its a slow day in the office in here. I just want to drop this old gem in here.

#fishcalemademedoit

His media training had him about to try to justify it until Kaluuya brought up his expérience too :lol: :smh:

Think Ronnie asking for a transfer, allowed maguire to continue. Gonna be interesting when he’s benched for martinez/varane. Maybe hag is giving him just enough rope to hang himself? Only time will tell

Also we all know Barca was only able to afford these deals because of the weddings they hosted 😂

His media training had him about to try to justify it until Kaluuya brought up his expérience too :lol: :smh:

This man is here being apologetic for the English racists. He should have let his nuts hang and put England on blast. Thank God Daniel is on the show and keeping it real as a black Englishman. I keep forgetting that Rashford is going through white girl fever phase.

Think Ronnie asking for a transfer, allowed maguire to continue. Gonna be interesting when he’s benched for martinez/varane. Maybe hag is giving him just enough rope to hang himself? Only time will tell

Also we all know Barca was only able to afford these deals because of the weddings they hosted 😂
I commend Barca on doing what it takes to become competitive again.

I don’t even think Ronaldo cares about being Captain.

He just doesn’t want Maguire to be the Captain. :lol:

No one wants Maguire to be the Captain except for 4 people on earth - Diggler, Ole, Rangnick, and now ETH.

This truly is amazing to watch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom