OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barca can’t even register the players they’ve already signed without raising another $60M….where they gonna afford Felix from?

no one wants this. not sure what the point is of him going public about this…
and why now?

Idk what people see in Verratti, a guy who's played in a weaker league for a decade, often injured (hasn't played more than 40 matches since 16-17, still smokes cigarettes, shrinks in big matches, and loses his composure, maybe I got it wrong.

Exactly. Doof :lol:

If you want to say he isn't as fast sure, that's a physical trait that declines organically.

But if you're of the belief that any of the world class CBs that I'm still waiting on you to list would've swapped places with him and performed better fair play to you. I don't have time for feelings based opinions anymore.

Feelings based? Are you looking for the below?

VVD last 365 days
IMG_1232.jpeg

Dias last 365 days
IMG_1231.jpeg

Like what changes for you now? I don’t see the point in listing CBs. You not about to see a name and be like ‘damn I ain’t think of him he probably could’ve done better than VVD last year’. :lol: You know the names, man. You feel like he still world class, and not hearing otherwise, cool.

And? That was February 2022. He improved his game drastically since then as he should. Highlights were the season after my post.

Improved his game DRASTICALLY huh? You are NASTY :rofl: :rofl:

Imbecile. Log off for the day. You in here sounding crazy.

We having actual discourse on what happens between the lines of the pitch. Comeback when we talking bout kits or some ****.

Shoutout everybody that’s actually able to contribute to these talks while not calling people out of their name :pimp:

We having actual discourse on what happens between the lines of the pitch. Comeback when we talking bout kits or some ****.

Shoutout everybody that’s actually able to contribute to these talks while not calling people out of their name :pimp:
You aren't saying anything worth a damn. It was a slow work day hence why them man have time to waste with you. Now you're crying because you started popping it and couldn't handle it. You're arguing that Saka's world-class status is solely because of his position as a RW player, and that this title is only given to him because there are not many players in that position. When the best RW who actually is WC is leaps and bounds ahead of him.

giphy.webp

Been a production machine for club and country since joining and he legit misses zero games.

If he's not to some folks then he's at least right under, he is to me though.
I think he's at the cusp. He needs to take another step and get a tad bit more consistent.

Idk what people see in Verratti, a guy who's played in a weaker league for a decade, often injured (hasn't played more than 40 matches since 16-17, still smokes cigarettes, shrinks in big matches, and loses his composure, maybe I got it wrong.
Yea the way he was talked about for years as the next Pirlo was always funny to me given his actual performances on the pitch when it's mattered for them.

Their midfield has been their biggest achilles heel for forever and he's been around the whole time. What he might do against Brest now and then doesn't move me the same way he doesn't show up in the CL against other elite squads.

His reputation has always superceded his actual influence/impact on the pitch for me

I think he's at the cusp. He needs to take another step and get a tad bit more consistent.
Get him a solid/consistent no.9 to service and I think he'd end seasons with ridiculous assist totals.

Can't count the amount of times he's served dudes up on a silver platter only for them to whiff horribly over the years :smh:

If Saudi Arabia didn't come along this may have been the slowest summer transfer window in a while, ain't much happening, partly because 4/5 top leagues are broke
Yea they've really been sustaining the market this window, outside of the PL you haven't seen that much movement high profile or otherwise.

They've also been a game changer for big club sales/outgoings, got very willing teams that can offer stupid wages to unwanted players and decent fees to clubs.

Exactly. Doof :lol:

Feelings based? Are you looking for the below?

VVD last 365 days
IMG_1232.jpeg

Dias last 365 days
IMG_1231.jpeg

Like what changes for you now? I don’t see the point in listing CBs. You not about to see a name and be like ‘damn I ain’t think of him he probably could’ve done better than VVD last year’. :lol: You know the names, man. You feel like he still world class, and not hearing otherwise, cool.

Improved his game DRASTICALLY huh? You are NASTY :rofl: :rofl:
I like how we take out the references so we can't compare them season over season.

Big Virg hasn't been a high volume tackler my guy. So I'll let you use that same source to compare them to his previous season performance and highlight anything of significance.

lol this is cool and all but you started off with shots from the jump

He's a good player. I don't recall PSG ever putting anyone in midfield that compliments him.

Who else is going to be a sicko and watch the MLS vs Arsenal All Star Skills Challenge? Cannot. WAIT. For the shenanigans.

• Love
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom