OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now if Mbappe do you accept it?, you will just end up in the same situation of being offered more money year after year but playing football that doesn't really matter.

these are hideous

It's one of those kits that'll look better worn casually than on the pitch imo

Can actually see it being a big hit with non-United and non-Footy fans especially. It's different in a good way, doesn't look like a typical football kit. Actually feels fashionable :lol:

It's apparently an homage to the clubs first ever away kit from 1902

Manchester_United_Kit_History_19.jpg

Last edited:

Oh my

Ary Borges scored a hatty and had an assist an her first ever WC match.

Would be beautiful in Marta could bow out of her final WC by finally holding the trophy

yall are all speaking from broke boi perspectives though
mbappe doesn't need the money

also, it seems he's dead set on ruining psg :lol:

yall are all speaking from broke boi perspectives though
mbappe doesn't need the money

also, it seems he's dead set on ruining psg :lol:
I mean you aren't wrong but in that same breath, how often do people who makes obscene amounts of money say they won't take more money? Growing wealth is a big part of their brand.

it has nothing to do with perspective. if it was like $1-200 a year I get not really being interested, but $700 million tax free for one season is different. that changes the entire game for him and puts him into another tier long term for business purposes. it'll see him clearing $1 billion in salary alone by the time he's 30. having that much money will open a lot more doors and opportunities for him post playing career

Back
Top Bottom