OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it has nothing to do with perspective. if it was like $1-200 a year I get not really being interested, but $700 million tax free for one season is different. that changes the entire game for him and puts him into another tier long term for business purposes. it'll see him clearing $1 billion in salary alone by the time he's 30. having that much money will open a lot more doors and opportunities for him post playing career
Think he'd clear 1B by 25, he's already gotten 200m in salary from P$G since the last time he decided to stay :lol: :sick:

take the money. I couldn't care less about legacy or any of that ****. they're paying you $700 million for one year and you're free to go to your preferred destination after one season. no brainer for me
Precisely. Generational wealth. Plus it would add to his career resume. "Kylian in his prime went to the Saudi league to rip it for a year ".

Man U kit is ok...the shoulders with the three stripes looks way too busy. Other then that its nice.

If i am Mbappe i am not taking the saudi deal just to screw over psg. Im playing at PSG for one more year forcing them to bench me the whole season and then going to RM for free next year. Just so PSG can't make any money off me

Not Srs At all....take that bag. Easiest decision id ever make. Just make sure there are no clauses in the contract to some how get you to stay for longer then a year

Football/economics make the strangest bedfellows :lol:

Mbappe's definitely gonna turn them down out of spite and professional pride though

Had to do a little catch up in here from the weekend, very disappointed some of us didn't know about Becky G. Still can't believe that bozo Sebastian Lletget cheated on her.

Higuaín paved Messi to go to MLS and Ronnie paved Mbappe to go to Saudi Arabia.

Whose the real goat here?
1690217589369.gif

Leão released a new album. Haven’t listened to it yet. I’m not into the singy stuff more into the Quincey Promes lifestyle rapping

Back
Top Bottom