OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That green United top isn’t bad it just looks weird with the adidas stripes on the long sleeve. Better than that monstrosity they gave arsenal

Casual footy fan, how does the transfer fee work? They paid $300m just to talk to Mbappe?
No. Transfers have to be agreed upon from both clubs and the player. So a team can agree to a players terms(contract, career targets, misc items) and they have to be agreed upon between each respective club(transfer cost of said player add ons etc). It it falls through at either part, then the deal cannot proceed.

Very very clean with the burgundy and off-white.

Probably the best full set of kits the club has had since Adidas took over, I'm a fan of each of them :lol:

Just wondering if this isn't a slow roll of a future logo rebrand...

Since all of these clubs/companies stay going for the minimalistic looks/rebrands

Adidas really pushing that $200+ kit, the replica is has all the detail taken out.

If I’m United, I wouldn’t allow them to sell that with my logo on it. That’s egregious

Last edited:
In my fav sports show Cam and Ma$e w/guest Paul Pierce briefly talk about footy

20min mark. ~3min in total. It’s about the Espy awards and category of best athlete

I imagine PSG thinking they might have a dignified out with the Al-Hilal offer, only for Mbappe to frustratingly put them back at square one with 😂 emojis

Triple C …Chipmunk Cheeks Casemiro just sold me the jersey. Sheesh too nice

Back
Top Bottom