OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
amrabat is a good pick up
chelsea were better off going for him. put him right next enzo to free him up.

amrabat and casemiro (if he’s not washed) are gonna do some damage in the midfield

Ultras have been around for decades. Read up on hooligan culture in English football. The government had to make a concerted effort to clean things up so that it looks the way it does today.

Yeah i'm from the UK. I know hooligans / firms etc is part of the fabric in England.

Is ultras a different thing though? I'm seeing how they moving in different countries. Italy for instance... Dudes rolling round in ballys, having a direct line to the players / management etc. That seems like more then your general hooligan ****.

Yeah i'm from the UK. I know hooligans / firms etc is part of the fabric in England.

Is ultras a different thing though? I'm seeing how they moving in different countries. Italy for instance... Dudes rolling round in ballys, having a direct line to the players / management etc. That seems like more then your general hooligan ****.

I see what you're saying. Yeah, these Ultras have basically become organized crime groups in some places like Argentina and Italy.

In Argentina, it stems from over 30 years of letting them operate unchecked.

The difference is that the NFL volunteered those games. In this case, it seems like we're trying to take the games from an unwilling party.
I didn't read it that way at all.. i'm sure in the interest of continued growth... all european leagues will be open to this. Ya'll living under a rock, if you don't think this is the future.. I welcome it. Sucks for the athletes and the already condensed schedule but if it means I get to see more high-quality football without spending a fortune to fly overseas I'm all for it... I got three kids man lol

Back
Top Bottom