OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They definitely thought he was the missing piece when they signed him coming off the 3peat but yea they were a flawed team already. They crashed out surprisingly early though a few times though with him and the decline happened with him in the team.

Individually he wasn't anywhere near a failure but they didn't end up getting what they hoped to achieve with him. They pretty much stayed at the level they had been for years before falling off
It was still a success. Especially with that Juventus roster. If he didn't join, their decline would have occurred much quicker.

Shoulda been a scout. Got that vision :smokin

Screenshot_20230724-224535_Chrome~2.jpg

I don’t understand Chelsea signing Disasi, we have too many center backs as is. Is there really room for Silva, Chalobah, Colwill, Badiashile, Diasi and Fofana when he comes back? Guess it means the writing is on the wall for Chalobah at Chelsea

We also have too many left backs, and not enough midfielders or strikers….

Madrid already gave away the #7 jersey. For that reason, I don't see him going to Madrid.

These new generation players are more focused on branding and marketing

Japanese ladies did even better than the men against Spain, smacked them 4-0 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Lowkey been the most impressive squad so far.

The women's WC has been awesome results/moments wise so far, Zambia ended their tourney with their first win ever too :pimp:

There's all to play for in the next round of matches too.

Olympic champs Canada vs host Australia with their best player Sam Kerr coming back and group leading Nigeria vs Ireland. 2 spots still up for grabs for the first 3 teams mentioned.

Yuck, heavy 3rd kit vibes.

Probably the first time I've seen home and away kits be the same color :lol:, albeit different shades but still

Madrid already gave away the #7 jersey. For that reason, I don't see him going to Madrid.

These new generation players are more focused on branding and marketing
Can be like his idol for the first season

0.4614072529307107.jpeg

Could also probably get the 10 after Modric leaves if Vini wants to keep 7. Vini should've been 11 for me :lol:

FIFA is too funny man

This got called back from an offside to allow a goal...

20230731_061716.jpg

They didn't show any VAR replay or other angles either like they always do...

'02 SK vibes :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom