OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The drought in Brazilian coaching talent is real. Been saying this for a while.

Next Brazilian manager after Carlo will be Portuguese. I have not a doubt.

Which is something I thought I’d never see.

I wish I could bet on it. Is there a place that takes bets like that? I’d put down serious money.

I have no issues keeping this one going. Makes my life easier.
We'll just need to summarize the predictions on page 1 so that we can all laugh at each other's ****** predictions in 10 months.

I'll start those - Arsenal win the double between the PL and FA Cup. Get knocked out of the UCL by Bayern in the round of 16.

Yikes. These guys are probably going to crush us :smh:
IMG_3747.jpeg

I understand the money is hard to turn down, but it feels like going to PSG ends up with players never getting the recognition they deserve for having solid careers. Marquinhos for example has been excellent for a decade at this point, yet no one ever brings him up as one of the top defenders of this generation

I understand the money is hard to turn down, but it feels like going to PSG ends up with players never getting the recognition they deserve for having solid careers. Marquinhos for example has been excellent for a decade at this point, yet no one ever brings him up as one of the top defenders of this generation
It's why Mbappe needs to get the hell out of there asap while he's yet to hit his prime :lol:

He'd be a B'Dor favorite if he just had the season he had for club and country playing in Spain or England. He's never gonna get that sort of recognition staying in France and he's already been there for 9 seasons.

P$G is a much sweeter deal for older established players than young hungry talents with a lot of potential imo

The money is very hard to turn down. It’s hard to say no to that kind of money. A player that’s entering their prime, on the sporting level, going to PSG seems like a bad idea. Aside from the CL matches and the odd one off league match, it’s not a challenge. You’re not really pushing yourself. I guess some players don’t mind that. It is what it is. Marquinhos has been consistent as **** but you are right, despite being so great over the last decade because he plays on Ligue 1, he’s not really talked about.

The money is very hard to turn down. It’s hard to say no to that kind of money. A player that’s entering their prime, on the sporting level, going to PSG seems like a bad idea. Aside from the CL matches and the odd one off league match, it’s not a challenge. You’re not really pushing yourself. I guess some players don’t mind that. It is what it is. Marquinhos has been consistent as **** but you are right, despite being so great over the last decade because he plays on Ligue 1, he’s not really talked about.
if they were to win something in europe, he would be talked about a lot more. they all would

It looks like it's just him buying it outright. But the news doesn't make any sense because Arsenal is his favorite club :lol:

I got a good life, man, pounds and pence
'Nough dollars make sense, while you ride the bench

According to rap genius, the pounds and pence is a foreshadow to jay-z’s future interest in premiere league football. And the making sense an allusion to this exact post 30 years into the future stating profitable endeavors are sensible despite it conflicting with his fanhood.

Back
Top Bottom