OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They won trophies while he was there. Them not winning champions league isn't a direct correlation to him. They didn't win it in years prior to him arriving. They thought Ronaldo alone would carry them over the hump while gutting the rest of the squad. They fell off the face of a cliff once he left. He was single handedly keeping them competitive.

They won trophies while he was there. Including two domestic titles. If that isn't success then I don't know what is.
lol

ok they lost to lyon, ajax and porto after he left madrid thinking he was MR CL. lol
he made the team worse. he had 3 managers who all had problems with him and juventus were eager to get him off the squad. you got rosy colored glasses. they were terrible.
they got worse and stopped dominating italy when he came.

there was a reason no one wanted him but united and they were quickly reminded why no
one wanted him

lol

ok they lost to lyon, ajax and porto after he left madrid thinking he was MR CL. lol
he made the team worse. he had 3 managers who all had problems with him and juventus were eager to get him off the squad. you got rosy colored glasses. they were terrible.
they got worse and stopped dominating italy when he came.

there was a reason no one wanted him but united and they were quickly reminded why no
one wanted him
I like how you conveniently glossed over the trophies they won as well as the individual accolades he obtained.

Damn that backlash was influential :lol:

He would've pocketed half the fee if they just paid the clause

dembele has been acting in good faith since xavi arrived. their relationship is well documented.
if yall remeber dembele passed up on a renewal, became a free agent, and ended up resigning a way smaller contract with barca that really helped the club out.
it seems his brother agent is the one leaking all the stories and rumors. he is way out of his depths. the timing seems to try and get the best renewal out of barca but they are standing firm on their offer.

and throughout all the turmoil and backlash these last couple of years dembele has stayed a good professional and been a model player in the locker room.

Yuck, heavy 3rd kit vibes.

Probably the first time I've seen home and away kits be the same color :lol:, albeit different shades but still

Nike is bringing back that frumpy template for ANOTHER year????!!! Say it ain’t so!

Edit::: this upcoming season is 23/24 :smh:

FIFA is too funny man

This got called back from an offside to allow a goal...

20230731_061716.jpg

They didn't show any VAR replay or other angles either like they always do...

'02 SK vibes :lol::smh:

They did show it a few minutes after the allowed goal. The defenders shoulder/arm was keeping her on.

I don’t understand Chelsea signing Disasi, we have too many center backs as is. Is there really room for Silva, Chalobah, Colwill, Badiashile, Diasi and Fofana when he comes back? Guess it means the writing is on the wall for Chalobah at Chelsea

We also have too many left backs, and not enough midfielders or strikers….

We cannot rely on Fofana. He will need a lot of times to heal

Silva is 38 years old. I think Chelsea wanted to have a new centerback that can learn one or two things from Silva before he calls it a career

Chelsea want to use the back four with backs formation

Chalobah is not great in the back four with backs formation. He's mediocre at the best. The back three with wingbacks formation suits him the better

Not sure what to do with our left backs. Lewis Hall's primary position is midfielder but he's really good at the LB position. Matseen does well at the LW/RW positions. It's possible that Cucurella could get sold

So i def need a recap. Al Hilal have:
Malcolm
Sergej M-S
Koulibaly
Ruben Neves
and potentially Veratti?

But Al Ahli have:
Fermino
Mendy (GK)
Mahrez
St Maximin

Al Nassr have:
Ronaldo
Mane
Brozovic
Fofana
Ospina
Telles

When do we pick who our Saudi team is?

edit: Al-Ettifaq have Jordan Henderson and Mousa Demebele

Malcolm
Sergej M-S
Koulibaly
Ruben Neves
and potentially Veratti?

But Al Ahli have:
Fermino
Mendy (GK)
Mahrez
St Maximin

Al Nassr have:
Ronaldo
Mane
Brozovic
Fofana
Ospina
Telles

who does Al Bundy have ?

will always be my boy but for the life of me i can’t see why he wants to go to paris now. just seems like a bad move for his career

Malcolm
Sergej M-S
Koulibaly
Ruben Neves
and potentially Veratti?

But Al Ahli have:
Fermino
Mendy (GK)
Mahrez
St Maximin

Al Nassr have:
Ronaldo
Mane
Brozovic
Fofana
Ospina
Telles

Al-Ittihad has Nuno as coach and signed Benz, Kante and Jota

why are barce being so cordial to psg when they have historically been dickheads and their back is against the

cancelo and vitor roque coming now
don’t think city will let go silva anymore

Back
Top Bottom