OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We cannot rely on Fofana. He will need a lot of times to heal

Silva is 38 years old. I think Chelsea wanted to have a new centerback that can learn one or two things from Silva before he calls it a career

Chelsea want to use the back four with backs formation

Chalobah is not great in the back four with backs formation. He's mediocre at the best. The back three with wingbacks formation suits him the better

Not sure what to do with our left backs. Lewis Hall's primary position is midfielder but he's really good at the LB position. Matseen does well at the LW/RW positions. It's possible that Cucurella could get sold

That 2022 summer transfer window keeps looking worse and worse in hindsight.

Looking at the CB situation again, it makes sense that Silva wont be a game in/out starter. I would have liked to see Humphreys get some min with the first team instead of bringing in Diasi, but clearly the club doesnt think he's ready for that.

Chillwell/Maatsen - Colwil/Badiashile - Silva/Diasi - James/Gusto

Not a bad defensive rotation at all, especially considering the injury records of some of those guys. If Cucurella can be loaned out, that would be great. I dont think there is anyway someone buys him on those wages/contract length

“Barça want to go to war with PSG”

Ummm

PSG has been at war with Barça for years now. They’re responsible for their demise.:lol:

I like how you conveniently glossed over the trophies they won as well as the individual accolades he obtained.

2018 Juve were on their last legs with Khedira, Pjanic, Sandro, etc. Juve were hoping for a miracle with CR7 and they knew it.

Juve were on the way down and fast. Along with terrible transfers they made (Cancelo for Danilo plus cash, buying McKennie and rando guys).

Ronaldo just delayed the inevitable that Juventus were falling apart. It’s pretty clear if you watched Italian football too. But they didn’t watch Italian Football so don’t argue with them :lol:

2018 Juve were on their last legs with Khedira, Pjanic, Sandro, etc. Juve were hoping for a miracle with CR7 and they knew it.

Juve were on the way down and fast. Along with terrible transfers they made (Cancelo for Danilo plus cash, buying McKennie and rando guys).

Ronaldo just delayed the inevitable that Juventus were falling apart. It’s pretty clear if you watched Italian football too. But they didn’t watch Italian Football so don’t argue with them :lol:
Exactly. They were depending on Ronaldo and Dybala to save them.

Hov trying to buy Spurs it seems :nerd:
Him alone? Or would he be part of an investment group?

All this just to see Levy probably say….

1690833776929.gif

Bro the Brasileirão is about to be won by another 1st year Portuguese Manager. (Bruno Lage)

That’s like 4 years in a row or something.

That is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom