OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh na you gotta work for Gregg Berhalter or someone on the USMNT. You have to be one of their tools.

Because this is just nuts. :rofl:

This crazy caping for Serginho Dest. :lol:
Reminds me of the condescending lectures, essays, and 9484838 Eredivisie highlight videos I used to get for calling Jozy Altidore trash.

US fans have been talking about how so many of their players belong in top leagues for over a decade, while the evidence shows that they mostly end up doing short stints before being shipped off to MLS or lower tier European leagues for being mediocre/trash. I don’t know why they take it so personally when this gets pointed out.

Having a stretch of decent matches and then being exiled to the bench for eternity is considered top European league quality? “Most of our boys play in Europe :pimp: ” meanwhile they still can’t figure out how to score or get results against anyone other than Mexico.

Reminds me of the condescending lectures, essays, and 9484838 Eredivisie highlight videos I used to get for calling Jozy Altidore trash.

US fans have been talking about how so many of their players belong in top leagues for over a decade, while the evidence shows that they mostly end up doing short stints before being shipped off to MLS or lower tier European leagues for being mediocre/trash. I don’t know why they take it so personally when this gets pointed out.

Having a stretch of decent matches and then being exiled to the bench for eternity is considered top European league quality? “Most of our boys play in Europe :pimp: ” meanwhile they still can’t figure out how to score or get results against anyone other than Mexico.

That should do it no? Take it or leave it offer from Bayern apparently

Last edited:

That should do it no? Take it or leave it offer from Bayern apparently

I would do it. Take the money and buy the CBs Ange needs to play the type of football he likes. Roll with Richarlison up top as he fits the profile of striker he is looking for.

If they keep him I guess the thought would be that they are a worse team without him and they have a better chance of CL qualification with him. Getting in the CL is worth more than €100M for them and if they are playing that well then maybe he re-signs. That’s just too much of a gamble for me. Take it and invest in your new manager’s vision.

F2rY7_uWMAAFpxo

Legooo!

New RCB

Up the Chels

Went to my first Libertadores knockout round match tonight. Thought Nacional was gonna get smoked by Racing Club.

Nacional in absolute disarray on and off the field right now, but they played well and won 4 - 2.

How was the experience? What’s going on at the club?

Racing is overrated, I was not surprised by that result at all.

Bro you hounded them lol. Had I known I probably would’ve went to see Azpi. Up in Tahoe right now

The Hyatt regency tho? It’s Atlético so I suppose that’s about right:lol:

Wasn’t really hounding them like some kid. Dude probably on his early 20s said he was walking around union square to each hotel since 9am. I just took a different route on my home from work to see if anything was up and just saw their bus. But yeah maybe I’ll try to hound Felix today lol. I’m gonna do it for Portugal

just got done hounding Sevilla. They’re staying five minutes from my house. There was one other fan there. They must love not seeing a swarm of people so for the most part they took their time taking pictures. Wanted tecatito to sign my porto shirt but I was too engaged with Fernando so he left. My have to go back tonight and hound him. Bono stopped because he thought I wanted to take a pic with him but im still bitter about him and Morocco from last years fake World Cup.

IMG_4616.jpeg
A873BC13-101C-40A9-8B9E-AB1C6AD47183.jpeg
D3CF2263-E746-40CD-A4A1-7A657EBED677.jpeg
57C59BBD-A293-4EC8-8E63-62C4AB2E2618.jpeg
CA8C1F32-EB5A-4FF7-ADA6-9876C14E545B.jpeg
138D9556-7A41-4723-BA03-FCCAD6F69A0F.jpeg
IMG_4619.jpeg
IMG_4617.jpeg

I'm still holding out hope we can get him to stay. Foolish I'm sure and getting something rather than losing him for free is preferred but it just doesn't feel right. I'm rolling the dice on this season.

I'm also an idiot.

I'm still holding out hope we can get him to stay. Foolish I'm sure and getting something rather than losing him for free is preferred but it just doesn't feel right. I'm rolling the dice on this season.

I'm also an idiot.
Gotta behave like a big club, sell Kane, buy a star and really good player using that money

Back
Top Bottom