OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me put you degenerates on something.

I think Wolves are getting relegated.

Idk what the odds are, but maybe you guys can make some money with that info.

Jets and Knicks are the way they are because the dumb fans keep buying tickets and merch regardless.

As long as money is being made, owners don't care about winning.

Jets and Knicks are the way they are because the dumb fans keep buying tickets and merch regardless.

As long as money is being made, owners don't care about winning.

It’s too difficult to do.

You could just put an arena anywhere in the City with NO TEAM it’s still going to sell out.

It’s New York, it’s Basketball. It’s 19,000 seats. It’s too easy.

Why do you think the Nets moved to Brooklyn. They were going to sell out regardless.

Yikes. These guys are probably going to crush us :smh:
IMG_3747.jpeg

Update: we won the first leg :nthat:

IMG_3768.jpeg

…never doubted them :emoji_sweat_smile:

Morata, azpilicueta, and Saul walked out and before even getting to the end of the block was harassed by a bum. Lol. Welcome to sf

IMG_7208.jpeg
Bro you hounded them lol. Had I known I probably would’ve went to see Azpi. Up in Tahoe right now

The Hyatt regency tho? It’s Atlético so I suppose that’s about right:lol:

It's not even that hard tbh, because the fees aren't big plus they give the south American teams good sell on fees, it's just bad recruitment on Porto's side.

I know the game bro. :lol:

But yea Porto F’ing up.

Benfica have a stronger Argentine/Uruguay connection lately. We need help from Lucho.

See this this is just way too much Serginho Dest talk for a Tuesday :lol:

Look man. He probably can find a club in mid table club in the Eredevise but he won’t be paid the same.

His lifestyle will change. He could get paid more at the MLS being an “American” star. So he has decisions to make.

But his days at big clubs are over at 22.

So we discussing his lifestyle now? :lol:

You tried to say he's MLS/USL quality, which we both know is ********.

All I originally said was that Barca can't move him, because no one can afford his wages, because they signed a really bad contract and literally made him one of the highest paid players at his position in the world.

We've shifted to MLS might pay him more than middling European clubs because marketing, and that his days at club's of Barcelona's stature are probably over.

Far less outlandish takes.

And how are those not fun things to **** on?

3) And you MLS/USMNT guys keep thinking there is an American superstar coming. Delusion at its finest.

All that **** is hilarious. :lol:

I digress but delusion is thinking you're more Portuguese than you are American. :lol:

Let's keep it a buck, you about as Portuguese as I am Jamaican.

Be honest, who in here ever preaches anything about oncoming American stardom?

Laughing at a figment is the definition of delusion.

Not throwing shade at your heritage, but I really don't understand the disdain for U.S. participation in the sport from people who are born and raised in the country.

Acting like this thread has ever leant pro U.S. squad or pool, is actually delusional. And the emotion of disdain makes it hard to have real objective conversations about the sport.

But again, I digress.

So we discussing his lifestyle now? :lol:

You tried to say he's MLS/USL quality, which we both know is bull****.

All I originally said was that Barca can't move him, because no one can afford his wages, because they signed a really bad contract and literally made him one of the highest paid players at his position in the world.

We've shifted to MLS might pay him more than middling European clubs because marketing, and that his days at club's of Barcelona's stature are probably over.

Far less outlandish takes.

I digress but delusion is thinking you're more Portuguese than you are American. :lol:

Let's keep it a buck, you about as Portuguese as I am Jamaican.

Be honest, who in here ever preaches anything about oncoming American stardom?

Laughing at a figment is the definition of delusion.

Not throwing shade at your heritage, but I really don't understand the disdain for U.S. participation in the sport from people who are born and raised in the country.

Acting like this thread has ever leant pro U.S. squad or pool, is actually delusional. And the emotion of disdain makes it hard to have real objective conversations about the sport.

But again, I digress.

Oh na you gotta work for Gregg Berhalter or someone on the USMNT. You have to be one of their tools.

Because this is just nuts. :rofl:

This crazy caping for Serginho Dest. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom