OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thought i accidentally clicked on a ben shapiro appreciation thread reading some of these takes :smh: :lol:
Virtue signaling at it's finest. Don't you have some role playing to do?

also the USMNT ain’t driving THAT many people to go and watch the World Cup
There is still a significant difference in attendance of the games. More people turn out for the men's game vs the women's. Winning plays a major part in that as well. Which is why you start to see an increase in attendance for the womens National team. If they continue playing like they did during this tourney, the attendance will plummet. Most people only support winners.

Don’t really pay attention to either but growing up the women’s team was always bigger to me. Back in the Mia hamm days. I never really heard much of the men’s team from the Brian McBride days until the 2010s when they had that bald dude in midfield

I was hoping Kane would leave. Him + firmino gone is a guaranteed couple less goals conceded for Arsenal :lol: Southampton gone too is extra points. All our jinx’s are leaving

Last edited:
Forrest is such a joke of a club man.. I hope they go down

SOO much overreaction to the USWNT.

Don't you have some role playing to do?
laughing-kevin-hart.gif

Wild that they really turned down 100m+

Bayern still looking willing to keep going up with their offer is wild too

most of the reports ive read are that its about the add ons vs total fee. levy wants less in add ons and to have more of that included in the up front fee. i think right now its 75 + 25. probably needs to be either 85/15 or 90/10

most of the reports ive read are that its about the add ons vs total fee. levy wants less in add ons and to have more of that included in the up front fee. i think right now its 75 + 25. probably needs to be either 85/15 or 90/10
Levy being a hard *** in the negotiating room is expected :lol:, gonna push it to the bring to get what he wants each time.

Runs the risk of open competition come January though when he's available on a pre-contract on a free then

Back
Top Bottom