OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
waiting for the "april fools" or something on this Harry Kane to Sketchers thing.
I mean the boot is basically a vapor. The sole plate...the shape...the high and low versions of it...like what?

I am not above playing in any brand boot if they perform...but this...this would be difficult

8 wages spots are open and you give me 2 players.

You billed the stadium renovations and training center to the club.

Over the last few years, you rank 19th in terms of owner investment.

Go own spurs or west ham or something. League starts in 5 days and man don't have one registered DM. TF kinda clown show is this!!

most of the reports ive read are that its about the add ons vs total fee. levy wants less in add ons and to have more of that included in the up front fee. i think right now its 75 + 25. probably needs to be either 85/15 or 90/10
I can’t see Bayern offering more money than 100m. Restructuring the deal? Maybe. Levy bout to ruin this deal. Lowkey, I hope the deal fails and Kane pulls a Tevez out of spite.

:lol:
No way Xavi let’s Neymar walk through that door. High chance he’s problematic in the locker room. Especially after all these years of PSG letting him do whatever….impromptu visits to go see his sister and all

Wait this all happened yesterday? :lol:

“The US is going to HELL” 😭

“Epstein going out of business” 😭

1691432862561.png

1691432878360.png

I usually don't pay any mind to the stupid hot takes around soccer. But this trashing of the women's national team has for some reason triggered me. Trump gives an excuse for biggots to crawl out of their caves on some "the prettier team won"..."The women beat the men HAHAHAHA".

Like all of a sudden being pro-equality has become anti american according to these trash humans. I could soapbox about this for a few paragraphs but i will leave it alone. It is only going to make me more angry

There is still a significant difference in attendance of the games. More people turn out for the men's game vs the women's. Winning plays a major part in that as well. Which is why you start to see an increase in attendance for the womens National team. If they continue playing like they did during this tourney, the attendance will plummet. Most people only support winners.

attendance matters in other aspects of sports..

but the important aspect is, it’s the national team.. there is no special factor for popularity, it’s why you have trials in other sports to qualify

if Phelps screws up at trials, he’s not going to the Olympics.. Same for ledecky

and payment from USA is based on results not the who or the why

and I get the argument in even scholastic sports because you certain teams that literal drive revenue for the institution and other sports

but for the national team, it’s the popularity of that event and ain’t got shh to do with the results.. by that logic the Olympics teams should pay certain swimmers, runners and gymnasts the most since those are the most popular events

but if you’re a star, you will get yours above everyone else from your country in sponsorship.. like bolt and Phelps did.. or like Serena did

I usually don't pay any mind to the stupid hot takes around soccer. But this trashing of the women's national team has for some reason triggered me. Trump gives an excuse for biggots to crawl out of their caves on some "the prettier team won"..."The women beat the men HAHAHAHA".

Like all of a sudden being pro-equality has become anti american according to these trash humans. I could soapbox about this for a few paragraphs but i will leave it alone. It is only going to make me more angry

Rapinoe is 38, she been open with shh when she was winning world cups and Olympic gold

dudes literally playing the results without paying attention.. Team was poorly coached and still had numerous chances because of talent and that’s even with injuries

just gotta like what those dumb@*@*@ had to say about the Barbie movie

Why does it feel like this'll all end up with him renewing in a few weeks :lol:

Kind of like when he was linked to City a few summers back

It’s crazy that being “anti-American” has become a tool for CONSERVATIVES.

Since when are they on this ship?

Now they’re making me look bad. :smh:

1691436367893.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom