OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp Coupé It Coupé It

Called it being his only option for CL footy after everyone turned him down :lol:

Didn't actually think it was feasible though going back to Liga NOS while Messi plays in a bigger league

He’d be playing CL. That’s what matters. Can’t be playing in the Europa League. Sorry.

But see now that’s giving Porto a problem that I don’t like. :lol:

Cr7 would make europa must watch tv tho. And winning that ****er would make jaw drops for ManU .. finally a trophy.. im sure the only thing his mainly concerned about is the world cup. Ef champions league. World cup or nothing

let's goooooo

12CFB5E6-BF75-496A-BAF4-A254AF72915A.jpeg

So going back to Liga NOS after getting turned down by all the major CL squads is somehow a better look than staying in the Prem + Europa? :lol:

If he's that deadset against it on principle I'm sure he could be afforded those matchdays for recovery instead while others get playing time.

Going back to Sporting at this stage would be waving the white flag on his club career at the highest level IMO. He can go there whenever he wants at the end, guaranteed they'd take him back even if he's 45. He's got a season or 2 left in the top tier

There really could have been like another 1000 reasons Ronaldo was at Sporting today.

SPORT TV really tried to swing for the fences and break something. I almost have to applaud the Portuguese audacity. :lol:

There's one place available, but Flo gotta open that door
He didn't try to keep him when he was 33 coming off a 3rd straight CL, no chance is he going to beg him at 37 after you guys just won a double without him

Also can't see Benz being enthusiastic about a potential return when he's finally the main man and is about to win the B'Dor. There's a reason even Atleti have been linked to him while you guys haven't been at all :lol:

There's one place available, but Flo gotta open that door

This what I was thinking. Since RM are out here not buying any attackers, why not?

Even if he only plays in half the games you know he’ll show in the Champions League.

Every RM opponent has gotten better this Summer. They have to do something.

Doubt it tho.

I don't think there would be any begging involved, it would be an unprecedented role for him, off the bench, reduced salary. Ronaldo is the one desperate for a move out.

You guys haven't been paying attention if you believe CR7 would accept a super sub role all of a sudden :lol:

He still thinks he's that dude who should play every 90. He was getting pissed anytime he got subbed off to rest or was left out of squads to recover.

If that wasn't the case any big team would want him as an impact sub

Back
Top Bottom