OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL @ tougher to make a call on Party. There are literally multiple women accusing him of rape. The girl back on Twitterlast year was actually coming with a real accusation and posting their interactions via text and everything.

I actually thought you were genuine but you were just using this selective outrage to **** on United. Some moral compass you got there.
Yea I'm not trying to hear lectures from a fanbase who stayed perfectly quiet all season long when an accused rapist was in their team without absence helping their title charge then have everything to say when another club is involved :lol: >D

The outrage falls a bit flat when it's not consistent, especially when it's regarding stuff you have attachments to...

Certain clubs have already proven and shown that they don't give two ****s about this sort of thing if it gets in the way of their chances on the pitch. Not even enough to do the bare minimum by keeping the players out of their squads, especially ones with the extra righteous fans opining on this case :lol: >D
Man, ngl I was looking like this when I saw who posted that
IMG_1309.jpeg

Neymar bringing Saudi that extra juice...

This is definitely where it's heading :lol:

UEFA has never said no to potentially more money unless it actively threatened their monopoly like the ESL.

Won't be surprised of there's a global Champions League at some point, and not just the Club World Cup format. The Saudi league has changed the game tbh, for better or for worse, and the traditional power structures/institutions are gonna have no choice but to adapt to this new reality.

At this point I have no explanation why this Sevilla team can play well against top European competition and struggle so much in la Liga, this is not a good team.

This type of signing is Klopps bread and butter tbf :lol:, unheralded guys who leave people scratching their heads when they sign.

A DM was badly needed too, wouldn't surprise me at all if he ends up being really solid for you guys.
We on the same page. But it had me like that gif

I could see City dropping points against Newcastle this weekend they gotta watch out the first 20 mins of that game

Back
Top Bottom