OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL @ tougher to make a call on Party. There are literally multiple women accusing him of rape. The girl back on Twitterlast year was actually coming with a real accusation and posting their interactions via text and everything.

I actually thought you were genuine but you were just using this selective outrage to **** on United. Some moral compass you got there.
I'm not defending Partey and I've said numerous times to get him out of the club. Him being employed by Arsenal through technicalities that he wasn't charged (somehow) is as gross as United bringing back Greenwood. The reason it's more complicated with Partey, in my view, is that we've seen similar types of accusations against other footballers recently and the text/IG messages aren't as damning as an audio recording and all the other evidence against Greenwood. BOTH SITUATIONS ARE DISGUSTING. In case it wasn't clear.

Adding an extra dig at United isn't dismissing the serious and criminal acts that Partey committed, but if you want to clutch your pearls because I think United should be ashamed of themselves after this whole saga, go for it.

LETS GET IT!

White J Cole had himself quite the second half loved that for him after his great goal not being the winner in the community shield.

I disagree MetalMario MetalMario gotta pause that glizzy pic
1692220472076.gif

I find it very funny that someone who supports a club with Mr. Megan Thee Stallion still on the books is trying to be cheeky about another clubs transfer.
The fact that we can have him on our books and still afford and take both the DM targets your club and fanbase wanted so badly is impressive.

Chelsea fans ain’t worried about that guy :lol:

Off the crossbar ugh. Gotta be horrible feeling. City with 2 trophies now?

I feel bad for Sevilla fans

It seems Sevilla paid a price for beating Barca in the 2006 Super Cup. Now they have lost all six Super Cup games since 2006

At the end of the day we don’t get to all those finals without him at the end of the day he’s the best striker in the world at the end of the day everyone here would take a guaranteed 35-40+ goals in they team from one man so what we talkin about

I been holding back from saying it outta respect to KDB still being that guy but Rodri Lowkey is the best player in this team

I’m with this as well, guy has been so good and its not even a slight to KDB. Absolutely vital for us

Back
Top Bottom