OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lolwut, when did he come to the league the first time??

Literally never played a minute in the prem until United :lol:

A Chelsea fan saying the most is funny when both their 100m signings straight up can't even get into the team anymore...
We can get rid of a bust in one off season so it’s not a concern. Barca got levers, Boehly has the blue eject button. Saudi or Strasbourg, pick one.

Meanwhile, y’all are about to be a safe haven for another Chelsea castaway. Cucurella, Antony, Sancho, Mount and Maguire should get along just fine since they’re all disappointments. Kinda like United the past 10 years.

Chelsea brethren, I implore you to stop tolerating nonsense from these United boys.

Look at how Man City been dogging them out in their own territory for years now and they don’t utter a peep against City fans. They’re good boys when City fans come thru.

We’ve won 2 CL titles in a little over ten years and they swear they can speak on us. These boys settling for Europa League, c’mon man.

I see why Coupe be dogging y’all, y’all have Rachel Dolezal levels of delusion. Stop the madness.

We can get rid of a bust in one off season so it’s not a concern. Barca got levers, Boehly has the blue eject button. Saudi or Strasbourg, pick one.

Meanwhile, y’all are about to be a safe haven for another Chelsea castaway. Cucurella, Antony, Sancho, Mount and Maguire should get along just fine since they’re all disappointments. Kinda like United the past 10 years.
Easier to move off of disappointments with another sugar daddy with endless pockets and you're not worried about taking losses and balancing the books instead of owners who only care about they can get out of the club and can't be bothered to invest their own money into the club.

Even with a billion dollars spent you guys still somehow managed to finish closer to relegation zone than the top 4 :lol:. Got more signings than PL wins this year.

Still just as far off from winning anything worthwhile as United are so not sure what you're flexing about.

Cacarella's gonna be a backup by January when both the LB's in the squad who are hurt long term right now are back. Getting him on loan until then is whatever.

One thing I will point out is ALL of that Chelsea success was under ONE owner and he's gone.. so to still act like it will be business as usual for the blues is really short sighted.

Chelsea brethren, I implore you to stop tolerating nonsense from these United boys.

Look at how Man City been dogging them out in their own territory for years now and they don’t utter a peep against City fans. They’re good boys when City fans come thru.

We’ve won 2 CL titles in a little over ten years and they swear they can speak on us. These boys settling for Europa League, c’mon man.

I see why Coupe be dogging y’all, y’all have Rachel Dolezal levels of delusion. Stop the madness.

This is the sort of content I love to see in here. Keep it up

My guy 8pm at msg 8pm at msg has had enough, and I’m here for it. Blues against the world 😤😤😤

Also according to Romano, we got a big player coming in before deadline day. With our ownership group being madmen, I don’t even know who to expect 👀

Last edited:
Easier to move off of disappointments with another sugar daddy with endless pockets and you're not worried about taking losses and balancing the books instead of owners who only care about they can get out of the club and can't be bothered to invest their own money into the club.

Even with a billion dollars spent you guys still somehow managed to finish closer to relegation zone than the top 4 :lol:. Got more signings than PL wins this year.

Still just as far off from winning anything worthwhile as United are so not sure what you're flexing about.

Cacarella's gonna be a backup by January when both the LB's in the squad who are hurt long term right now are back. Getting him on loan until then is whatever.
We’ve hit rock bottom several times and always rebound to compete. We’ve been more successful over that time period even with those lackluster seasons. You can talk about how we spend but we got results from it no matter the excuse. Y’all couldn’t even capitalize during several down periods.

One thing I will point out is ALL of that Chelsea success was under ONE owner and he's gone.. so to still act like it will be business as usual for the blues is really short sighted.
You’re 100% right but Boehly’s willing to commit and that alone is a step towards maintaining our level.

If Chelsea crash and burn I’ll still be supporting either way.

I hope they throw the book at him... no place for this in the modern game!

what is he gonna do?

1693339680329.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom