OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but really I know its a loan but Kepa was really completing his redemption arc for Chels and being apart of the new saga would've clinical. plus he would've been like 3rd-4th captain. ahead of chillwell at least

1693339680329.jpeg

20 minutes away from my home

I'll be there!

Eden Hazard had metallic plate in his ankle for years. He removed the plate last year

Neuer still has the plate in his foot since 2016 or 2017. The only difference is that Neuer doesn't need to run a lot every game

Correa stopped going for stolen base at young age after having the plate in his lower leg

I think Eden'd still retire at young age if he never had ankle issues. He's well known for his bad eating habits and his laziness when it comes to trainings/practices. Aging always catches up with us if we don't do any exercise or activity

lot of the wingers from that era really didn’t age well into their 30’s

Hazard, Coutinho, Neymar, Sanchez, Bale (best of the group but you get my point), Son, Mane, etc etc

Even more than a decade ago, winger is a young man’s position. If you can’t transition to playing centrally (like Greizzman for example, Salah to a lesser extent)it’s pretty much a wrap

Last edited:
lot of the wingers from that era really didn’t age well into their 30’s

Hazard, Coutinho, Neymar, Sanchez, Bale (best of the group but you get my point), Son etc etc

Even more than a decade ago, winger is a young man’s position. If you can’t transition to playing centrally it’s pretty much a wrap
Then you factor in that there are players who are destined to be striker, so as a veteran, you have to compete with a young hungry striker.

IDK man there were a few of us who said that Hazard transfer to RM wouldn’t work. So I’m not that shocked.

I remember saying “Hazard has no idea what he’s getting himself into”.

Then he showed up to the medical overweight and Florentino told Marca to photoshop Hazards face onto Benzema’s body.

1693351793520.jpeg

1693351824251.jpeg

IDK man there were a few of us who said that Hazard transfer to RM wouldn’t work. So I’m not that shocked.

I remember saying “Hazard has no idea what he’s getting himself into”.

Then he showed up to the medical overweight and Florentino told Marca to photoshop Hazards face onto Benzema’s body.

1693351793520.jpeg

1693351824251.jpeg

...and who could forget this classic :rofl:

You must not be happy with Sancho or Antony then.

I still think there is a player somewhere there in Sancho, just might need to leave United to find it
Tell me a fan that is? Make or break for sancho this year, I’m pulling for him

I never rated Eden man. Don’t like players with that game. All dribble with no real end product other than drawing a foul.
sometimes i don’t know if you are trolling or just have bad takes

maybe i’m misremembering but hazard put up numbers and was easily the best player in the prem for a number of seasons.

Inter couldn't afford this?

Inter could have easily afforded it. But I think Arsenal wanted 50m from them originally. Never really sounded like they tried to negotiate it down or whatever. Either one is good for his development.

Good that we are finally offloading players. Tavares finally out.

Everton doesn’t have the best luck with strikers. Not sure how Beto is gonna do for them

sometimes i don’t know if you are trolling or just have bad takes

maybe i’m misremembering but hazard put up numbers and was easily the best player in the prem for a number of seasons.
Nah I remember Beans saying he never liked him

The Hazard transfer went as bad as it could go

You play out his transfer another 99x, no way it goes that bad

Nah I remember Beans saying he never liked him

The Hazard transfer went as bad as it could go

You play out his transfer another 99x, no way it goes that bad
Yeah never liked him. Think it was criminal he won individual accolades and someone like Sanchez was constantly overlooked and out performed him.

I say that to say, he was no bum. His game was just not for me. I view him similar to grealish.

Back
Top Bottom