OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn’t even realize it until he said it but I agree, if (when) we lose to City at the emirates in a few weeks then yea the title race for us is over. Not climbing back 7+ points on City
I had no expectations going into this season but damn the big goal could be over so soon :lol:

Didn’t even realize it until he said it but I agree, if (when) we lose to City at the emirates in a few weeks then yea the title race for us is over. Not climbing back 7+ points on City
I had no expectations going into this season but damn the big goal could be over so soon :lol:

damn already giving up

Anyone know how to get Europa League tickets for Marseille vs Brighton?

Edit - nvmd I would need to stay the night in Marseille if I went and I don't want to pay for 2 hotels for one night.

Last edited:
20230925_145938.jpg

calling it with 2 draws is funny, City will drop points but the window for error is small no doubt.

also is anyone in north america planning on attending any world cup matches? would like to know the process for getting tickets, looking at seattle and vancouver im thinking.

also is anyone in north america planning on attending any world cup matches? would like to know the process for getting tickets, looking at seattle and vancouver im thinking.

Did you sign up here already? https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tournaments/mens/worldcup/canadamexicousa2026/register-interest

I’ll post more info as I find out, but I’m in the same boat as you as far as the locations (anywhere on the west coast for me). I think MetalMario MetalMario has been to a WC before, he might know how the process works :nerd:.

Did you sign up here already? https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tournaments/mens/worldcup/canadamexicousa2026/register-interest

I’ll post more info as I find out, but I’m in the same boat as you as far as the locations (anywhere on the west coast for me). I think MetalMario MetalMario has been to a WC before, he might know how the process works :nerd:.

yeah i did this but let me know.

from what ive searched on reddit you sign up like a raffle/lottery system like lovehateself lovehateself mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom