OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you sign up here already? https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tournaments/mens/worldcup/canadamexicousa2026/register-interest

I’ll post more info as I find out, but I’m in the same boat as you as far as the locations (anywhere on the west coast for me). I think MetalMario MetalMario has been to a WC before, he might know how the process works :nerd:.

People in this thread are saying to join the US Soccer Insiders as well: https://www.ussoccer.com/insiders. I think I’ll sign up for the free account because I don’t know if paying for that crap will help much :lol:.

I've done these two things and I'm guessing I won't get to sniff tickets. I'm paying resale in thar case.

Arsenal didn’t play their best on Sunday. I think we could have won that match. We were sloppy with possession, some questionable decisions made. I heard Rice asked to come off due to back discomfort, hopefully it’s nothing serious. Fabio never looked like he couldn’t deal with the pace of the game.

Until Havertz does something real noteworthy, it’s gonna be a weekly thing when he gets dragged, (even if he puts on a decent performance). To me, he didn’t contribute much to the match. Overall, in the 2nd half, we looked better in possession. I would have brought on ESR instead of Havertz.

1695736017616.png

Did you sign up here already? https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/tournaments/mens/worldcup/canadamexicousa2026/register-interest

I’ll post more info as I find out, but I’m in the same boat as you as far as the locations (anywhere on the west coast for me). I think MetalMario MetalMario has been to a WC before, he might know how the process works :nerd:.

Yes, I’ve been to two and one euro.

Seattle is unfortunately sold out already

How is it sold out already?

Isn’t it more like a raffle system ?

Yes, it is a raffle system.

the record for the most tickets sold still to this day has gone to USA ‘94 which easily will be shattered due to more teams playing. Tournament expansion.

Everything is thru Fifa.com. You’re given choices on your style of priority selection. You get to choose a nation to follow and two back ups. You’re also get to choose if you want a certain stadium/city and there’s also the roulette style of picking directly on the match.

“And I want the 56th match of the tournament no matter who it is”
OR
“quarterfinal match of 1A versus 2D no matter who it is” .this is the best bet if you want a Seattle for example because the tournament schedule will announce this ready to go before the teams progression. Like we KNOW the final would be Wembley if they had it. Rose bowl vs Sofi is a debate still lol

The most insane way of going about it is being on will call. But that means you have about three days notice to travel to that city across the country to go to that game. Another option.

Hell you can even go pick the final if you want to. The costs aren’t insane like American sports. I believe I paid 160 for mine.

They give priority to the local citizens, but they do reserve a good amount of tickets for each qualifying nation. And for the randoms, that’s why you picked to back up countries as earlier mentioned.

Everything I said I can apply towards and it will be all different raffle systems and it’s not all at once. Or every two or three months they will announce winners in waves.

Looking at my meme on an actual pc screen it really was low effort, christ it’s embarrassing :rofl:

the record for the most tickets sold still to this day has gone to USA ‘94 which easily will be shattered due to more teams playing. Tournament expansion.

Everything is thru Fifa.com. You’re given choices on your style of priority selection. You get to choose a nation to follow and two back ups. You’re also get to choose if you want a certain stadium/city and there’s also the roulette style of picking directly on the match.

OR
“quarterfinal match of 1A versus 2D no matter who it is” .this is the best bet if you want a Seattle for example because the tournament schedule will announce this ready to go before the teams progression. Like we KNOW the final would be Wembley if they had it. Rose bowl vs Sofi is a debate still lol

The most insane way of going about it is being on will call. But that means you have about three days notice to travel to that city across the country to go to that game. Another option.

Hell you can even go pick the final if you want to. The costs aren’t insane like American sports. I believe I paid 160 for mine.

They give priority to the local citizens, but they do reserve a good amount of tickets for each qualifying nation. And for the randoms, that’s why you picked to back up countries as earlier mentioned.

Everything I said I can apply towards and it will be all different raffle systems and it’s not all at once. Or every two or three months they will announce winners in waves.
thank you for the info

i need to go to at least one world cup match in my lifetime

The way they were talking the first 20 minutes you’d think arsenal lost 7-0
Rants really said he’s never seen anyone play arsenal off the pitch at home like that :rofl:
That saka shot that led to the own goal was actually a cross
And the Romero handball was one of the worst calls he’s ever seen
Guy’s hilarious

OR

Appreciate the info! :pimp:

If I think of anything else I’ll post again. That being said;

the waves of announcement will give you enough time to plan for flights, hotels etc. whenever the tourney brackets and drawings fill in. Nothing too crazy. Months to year+ ahead of time. And the hosts are guaranteed exact matches in group stages and potential road to the trophy so there’s that

Captain Varane and Amrabat's debut :pimp:

Gonna be cool to see Pellestri and Nacho on the pitch together too since they're bff's off it :lol:

Mount back too and probably in his preferred positon with Amrabat, Hannibal and Case behind him.

Back
Top Bottom