OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSLJieEXMAAvwPn.jpg

Just gonna need the Footy gods to keep Varane healthy

Also for all the talk of Lisandro's height, he's yet to lose an aerial duel in the Prem yet :lol:

what the **** is a Anthony Gordon?

How funny would it be if Barca got a huge fine/ban before PSG or city lol.

Chelsea offering silly money.. come get slab head off us. Who btw would probably do well there in a back three

On the TAA topic.. Reece also starts over him cuz southgate is an idiot and plays it safe. How the **** you have a team full of offensive talent and you start TWO defensive midfielders with 3 CBs? I think Trent is the goods.. however he is often targeted, as we saw yesterday. I honestly think klopp is cool with this though, considering he’s been utilized this way his whole career. Offers more going forward than the risk. And more often than not it’s worked in liverpools favor.

I wonder if pool should have used that Nunez money for someone like Declan?

Speaking of money.. how United’s dum assess too broke for Nunez but got money for an equally high fee for antony?

what the **** is a Anthony Gordon?

How funny would it be if Barca got a huge fine/ban before PSG or city lol.

Chelsea offering silly money.. come get slab head off us. Who btw would probably do well there in a back three

On the TAA topic.. Reece also starts over him cuz southgate is an idiot and plays it safe. How the **** you have a team full of offensive talent and you start TWO defensive midfielders with 3 CBs? I think Trent is the goods.. however he is often targeted, as we saw yesterday. I honestly think klopp is cool with this though, considering he’s been utilized this way his whole career. Offers more going forward than the risk. And more often than not it’s worked in liverpools favor.

I wonder if pool should have used that Nunez money for someone like Declan?

Speaking of money.. how United’s dum assess too broke for Nunez but got money for an equally high fee for antony?
Nunez was off the market by the time the Ron exit stuff came out so don't think they were willing to sanction that type of money on a striker yet unless 100% necessary.

Holy s***.

This guy butchered Leão’s name.
To add: And I know Haaland’s name is actually Håland but he had to conform to the Bri’ish simple minds cuz that would’ve been too much for them to handle. And forget about printing that on jerseys for stores

(It’s easy for me to type it since I’m on my phone right now)

Everton crazy for not taking 60 M’s. Dumber than we are.

Boehly, just walk away fam.

To add: And I know Haaland’s name is actually Håland but he had to conform to the Bri’ish simple minds cuz that would’ve been too much for them to handle. And forget about printing that on jerseys for stores

Tbf they have been printing his name like that since his Rb days.

The English press has been praising De Bruyne constantly for years but virtually nobody besides maybe a pundit here and there bothers pronouncing his name correctly.
It’s not even a hard sound either so it’s kinda funny to see them continue butchering it as The Broynuh or even The Brooynee. :lol:

The English press has been praising De Bruyne constantly for years but virtually nobody besides maybe a pundit here and there bothers pronouncing his name correctly.
It’s not even a hard sound either so it’s kinda funny to see them continue butchering it as The Broynuh or even The Brooynee. :lol:

Englanders are by far the worst I’ve ever seen a pronouncing names.

Like have some pride in your work. Get the guys name right at least.

thats what i am saying....TAA and even VVD looked bad at times vs Man U but some of that is the lack of Midfield coverage (due to no Keita, Thiago hell no Curtis jones too, and starting Hendo and Milner over Fabinho)

ESPN putting up articles like "whats wrong with Liverpool?!?!" as if there is anything actually wrong. Once they get healthier i fully expect them to right the ship
Pool was dumb to sell Minamino

Lol I’ve been saying it wrong for years then.. I blame the English

The de gay ah one always kills be for DDG

Back
Top Bottom