OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s fairly agreed upon that Marcelo was a top 2 LB, arguably goat attacking fullback of all time. But when he was tried out in more advanced positions a few times, he never had the same impact. Life is a lot easier when you’re often the spare man overloading a wing and getting space to deliver crosses. And the attention is on your world class wing teammate.

I’m not saying TAA wouldn’t thrive in an advanced role, but I’d just never assume it translates as easy as you might think.

By the way, gotta love PSG getting a FFP “fine” from UEFA. Aka performative slap on the wrist/bribe.

I would still like to see TAA at least be given the opportunity to see what he can do in a more advanced role. People forget that Bale used to be a LB and he thrived tremendously as a winger/forward.

I would still like to see TAA at least be given the opportunity to see what he can do in a more advanced role. People forget that Bale used to be a LB and he thrived tremendously as a winger/forward.
He's played in an advanced role basically his entire Liverpool career. However, with the injuries, it's just not working. They need to sign a RB and play Trent as a midfielder and call it a day.

Apparently you're not aware that there are injuries throughout Liverpool.

thats what i am saying....TAA and even VVD looked bad at times vs Man U but some of that is the lack of Midfield coverage (due to no Keita, Thiago hell no Curtis jones too, and starting Hendo and Milner over Fabinho)

ESPN putting up articles like "whats wrong with Liverpool?!?!" as if there is anything actually wrong. Once they get healthier i fully expect them to right the ship

ESPN putting up articles like "whats wrong with Liverpool?!?!" as if there is anything actually wrong. Once they get healthier i fully expect them to right the ship
But that is exactly what wrong with Liverpool. Don't have a deep enough squad

Who is this dude and why is he going for 70 million.

The English tax is out of control.

5BC5B2A1-2FA3-403C-9ED0-4EECCC608BF0.jpeg

Leão worth €300 million.

Who is this dude and why is he going for 70 million.

The English tax is out of control.

5BC5B2A1-2FA3-403C-9ED0-4EECCC608BF0.jpeg

Leão worth €300 million.

everton fans were losing their minds on their sub the other day that chelsea would pay even 50m for him. they were like we love him, but if anyones paying over 30-40 for him right now we need to take it and run :rofl: they better take that 60 and call it a day

everton fans were losing their minds on their sub the other day that chelsea would pay even 50m for him. they were like we love him, but if anyones paying over 30-40 for him right now we need to take it and run :rofl: they better take that 60 and call it a day
They already rejected it

Back
Top Bottom