OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fam marseille came out and said they were offended to even be associated with his transfer… how is that United’s fault ?

That’s not 100% accurate either.. Chelsea’s owner wanted him. Tuchel was never convinced because he knows how it can impact the way he wants to play.
Tuchels time has come and gone imo. Him winning Champs league with Chelsea is as good as it will get. They need a striker and instead he has Havertz playing as one. He's too stuck in his ways to allow the team fullfil it's potential.

Tuchels time has come and gone imo. Him winning Champs league with Chelsea is as good as it will get. They need a striker and instead he has Havertz playing as one. He's too stuck in his ways to allow the team fullfil it's potential.
So tuchels time has come and gone but Ronnie’s hasn’t? I’m sure he wants a striker, just not that striker.

Also just to play devils advocate.. pep has won plenty without a recognized number 9. It’s possible to win/compete without one.

Honestly, y’all should be after madrid fans for letting a club legend like cr7 ***** himself out like this?

Coupe.. how do we know they haven’t tried? You love to ask question and make demands like any of us actually know anything. Also this is our board we are talking about.. you expect too much

Am I too pessimistic to think Barça may (in some supremely convoluted way) be behind Auba getting mogged? Definitely increase the likelihood of him leaving, freeing up money, etc?

Apparently Bartoméu put himself down, personally, as the guarantor for Koundé's registration fees w/ La Liga. Meaning he's potentially personally liable for any penalties associated and not the club. So who knows what the heck is going on...
which lever is this ?

Coupe.. how do we know they haven’t tried? You love to ask question and make demands like any of us actually know anything. Also this is our board we are talking about.. you expect too much

Because I know how stupid Manchester United are.

Ronaldo isn't terminating **** until he has something lined up elsewhere. So until we hear that he's open to the idea of playing in Saudi Arabia or Qatar or the US, he'll be a United player. Because nobody else in Europe is that desperate.

You complain about how dumb and poorly ran United are and you think they actually tried to amicably part ways with Ronnie? :lol: You still drinking the glazer juice like a fat person who claims to be on diet, but still hiding and eating donuts. Word to Ginny Sack

Last edited:
Ronaldo isn't terminating **** until he has something lined up elsewhere. So until we hear that he's open to the idea of playing in Saudi Arabia or Qatar or the US, he'll be a United player. Because nobody else in Europe is that desperate.

Huh?

It’s so much easier to sign as free agent than it is to buy a player.

This makes absolutely no sense Noseky.

Just stick to the Arsenal bantz for now.

You complain about how dumb and poorly ran United are and you think they actually tried to amicably part ways with Ronnie? :lol: You still drinking the glazer juice like a fat person who claims to be on diet, but still hiding and eating donuts.

This is truly why United fans will never get rid of the Glazers.

This s*** is too easy bro.

It’s too easy to hustle these fans.

Huh?

It’s so much easier to sign as free agent than it is to buy a player.

This makes absolutely no sense Noseky.
Buy? No. He'll set up a contract with some team as a free agent. Before terminating ****. Nobody's paying United for the man. Its like us moving jobs; we don't quit and then start interviewing with other firms.

Bro I literally said this is our board and he’s expecting too much. You don’t even read the **** you reply to..

I also think that if United didn’t ammicably want to part ways.. you would be hearing about how he’s a slave from every mendes mouth piece there is.

I can think we are poorly managed and our owners suck. And Ronaldo is greedy/old and undesirable. Those things don’t have to be separate.

Buy? No. He'll set up a contract with some team as a free agent. Before terminating ****. Nobody's paying United for the man. Its like us moving jobs; we don't quit and then start interviewing with other firms.

No it’s not like us at all.

This is football.

1661799575099.gif

the deflection that it's united's fault no one wants ronaldo is pretty par for the course. the gymnastics are real.
united is paying him to most money in the league and not playing him.
if anything, english clubs know they are doing more damage to themselves if united keep him

You complain about how dumb and poorly ran United are and you think they actually tried to amicably part ways with Ronnie? :lol: You still drinking the glazer juice like a fat person who claims to be on diet, but still hiding and eating donuts. Word to Ginny Sack

the deflection that it's united's fault no one wants ronaldo is pretty par for the course. the gymnastics are real.
united is paying him to most money in the league and not playing him.
if anything, english clubs know they are doing more damage to themselves if united keep him
Nothing tommy loves more than defending players who are on their way out of United… I’m impressed at him and coupes ability to link **** together. Some **** my wife does.. impressive non the less

We’re trying to come up with a compromise that will suit both parties.

We’re actually trying help United let go of 35 million per year huge contract for a player they don’t want.

And all of a sudden - it’s a deflection.

This **** is unreal. You cannot hate a person this much. This isn’t possible. :lol:

We’re trying to come up with a compromise that will suit both parties.

We’re actually trying help United let go of 35 million per year huge contract for a player they don’t want.

And all of a sudden - it’s a deflection.

This **** is unreal. You cannot hate a person this much. This isn’t possible. :lol:
Right but your making assumptions.. you haven’t produced one article saying Ronnie would even consider this. While I have absolutely no faith in our board. I do have faith that mendes is a smart enough man to propose this. Why hasn’t it come out in any media? Why… because it’s not an option for them. You see the only things coming out is Ronnie leaving on loan and us paying his wages. Why? I’m done entertaining your random *** thoughts with no proof/substance behind it.

Right but your making assumptions.. you haven’t produced one article saying Ronnie would even consider this. While I have absolutely no faith in our board. I do have faith that mendes is a smart enough man to propose this. Why hasn’t it come out in any media? Why… because it’s not an option for them. You see the only things coming out is Ronnie leaving on loan and us paying his wages. Why? I’m done entertaining your random *** thoughts with no proof/substance behind it.

No but I think Mendes needs to get on it too. He hasn’t.

That’s why I’m saying both sides need to sit down and figure it out.

Ronaldo can’t be at Manchester anymore. Mendes and Ronaldo are going to have to take some lumps too, of course.

Mendes or Ronaldo need to realize that the money will be a **** load less somewhere else. But at this point it’s worth it to leave.

Back
Top Bottom