OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve said it multiple times on here. Ronnie deserves better than United. I’m all for him going to play ucl footy.. but he’s no victim here. Plenty of greats have had to take less money in their careers to continue being successful. He is no different, would be a shame to find out he values money more.

I’ve said it multiple times on here. Ronnie deserves better than United. I’m all for him going to play ucl footy.. but he’s no victim here. Plenty of greats have had to take less money in their careers to continue being successful. He is no different, would be a shame to find out he values money more.
Do you see his wife? She has expensive taste. Plus, he has to fix that car his friend crashed into the wall the other day.

Man makes so much more money off of endorsements and business than he does off of football though :lol:

If he was willing to subsidize his wages I'm sure he'd have clubs willing to bite.

I suspect it's not a money thing though, it's a status thing of still being one of the highest paid in the world. No one earns more than him in the richest league

Ronaldo needs to take less if he wants to be a free agent. Of course.

But it shouldn’t be about the money right now tho. He’s made enough.

He’s going to have to eat it too if he wants to be a free agent. Mendes should be making this happen. This isn’t all on United.

(Plus he can make that money back playing Saudi Arabia when he’s 45 or whatever.)

Adidas great job.

Nike - Go to jail.

(I hope some people from Nike read this, they’re has to be a couple who still go on NT)

Updated my twitter last night, and am getting notifications about fake transfers today 😑

Last edited:

:lol: :pimp:

Talking heads have been fuming over it

Nothing wrong with pointless showboating, and most definitely not worthy of awarding the other team a FK lol. Why are there so many manchildren pundits crying over showboating? It’s a valid tactic, because it unsurprisingly tends to **** with the opponent’s heads to the point of nasty tackles. The player showboating of course also needs to accept that rough tackles come with it if you’re being real extra.
If you know there’s some hotheads on yellows on the other team, trying to goad them into a red with showboating is an excellent strategy.

Either way I still hate Richarlison lol. Absolute scumbag on the pitch. Falls over when he feels a breeze, acts like he just got shot any time a slight touch actually does hit him, …

Man I’m actually pissed :lol:. Not that I got got, but I’m getting ******** fake news push notified to my lock screen. I can understand algorithms goofing and showing me bs to fill my timeline if I’m scrolling endlessly, but don’t push trash to my lock screen while I’m working

Nothing wrong with pointless showboating, and most definitely not worthy of awarding the other team a FK lol. Why are there so many manchildren pundits crying over showboating? It’s a valid tactic, because it unsurprisingly tends to **** with the opponent’s heads to the point of nasty tackles. The player showboating of course also needs to accept that rough tackles come with it if you’re being real extra.
If you know there’s some hotheads on yellows on the other team, trying to goad them into a red with showboating is an excellent strategy.

Either way I still hate Richarlison lol. Absolute scumbag on the pitch. Falls over when he feels a breeze, acts like he just got shot any time a slight touch actually does hit him, …
then they wonder where latino temperament stems from:smh:

So tuchels time has come and gone but Ronnie’s hasn’t? I’m sure he wants a striker, just not that striker.

Also just to play devils advocate.. pep has won plenty without a recognized number 9. It’s possible to win/compete without one.

Honestly, y’all should be after madrid fans for letting a club legend like cr7 ***** himself out like this?
Ronaldo still has 5 years in the tank. Possibly more. It is possible to win without one, but I don't know if that Chelsea squad is built to do so.

I hate CR7 but just to really spite RM I'd take him at Barca, imagine Lewa and him at the front? And for a discount? Sell Auba, and somehow Torres and make it happen. We got CL footy and I'm sure he'd ball out in El Classico plus against Bayern. Win win all around.

In a WC year no less, couldn't make it up :lol: :smh:

French football is nothing but pure chaos, drama and vibes man. That's their football heritage

It's like they always need to have some crazy/wild off the field stuff going on to prevent them from winning everything all the time

Last edited:

In a WC year no less, couldn't make it up.

French football is nothing but pure chaos and drama man, that's their football heritage :lol::smh:

It's like they always need to have some off the field stuff going on to stop them from winning everything all the time

Such foolishness. Remember a year or 2 ago, one of the women team members injured another and I think did some witch doctor foolishness as well? The french love them some drama.

Arsenal need a RW? 👀

Idk why I’m lying to myself that if RM unload him they’ll make a splash in the market for a Nkunku type

Back
Top Bottom