OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My issue with Asensio is he plays with zero intensity, he was mostly kept out of the biggest matches and when he actually played he was nowhere to be found, and was liability.

He has great shooting ability but hasn't expanded his game outside of that. Maybe another coach can get something different out of him.

Yep, too passive and also lacks concentration imo. I think people look at his profile and think he can be that prototypical Spanish playmaker mold but he doesn’t have it in him. I do wonder too though if the right coach can get the most out of the talents he does have, if it’s even just for a few seasons.

This is part of why I was thinking that at some point something will have to give if it hasn’t yet and there’ll be an inevitable noticeable difference with the EPL and La Liga. The spending difference between the 2 leagues has seemed insane this summer.
It's seemed insane because it has been

20220829_233640.jpg

10 of the top 14 spenders are Prem clubs :lol:

Sacking Parker ain't gonna help them when he's speaking the truth at the state of the squad not being able to compete with the big dogs.

Finally got a natural RW :pimp:, probably the first one since Nani :rofl:

PSG really remade their whole midfield this summer damn, should be much more solid and balanced this season..

They're also wrapping up Kurzawa apparently

Back
Top Bottom