OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can somebody point me to a legit website for the South Korea away kit? Slept on it for a few weeks and now Nike doesn't have it available on their site anymore. Everything I'm finding online looks extra sus

Can somebody point me to a legit website for the South Korea away kit? Slept on it for a few weeks and now Nike doesn't have it available on their site anymore. Everything I'm finding online looks extra sus

I've been checking every week and never saw it go live on Nike

I've been checking every week and never saw it go live on Nike
I saw it on their site a while back, maybe as far back as May, and prioritized some other stuff at the time. Smh. Idk why Nike can't be normal with stuff like soccer kits when they have no problem churning every other sport like it's nothing.

Anybody got experience with UK Soccer Shop? Found this,

And also a UK Fanatics web page which looks more legit (only small and medium left tho),

I saw it on their site a while back, maybe as far back as May, and prioritized some other stuff at the time. Smh. Idk why Nike can't be normal with stuff like soccer kits when they have no problem churning every other sport like it's nothing.

Anybody got experience with UK Soccer Shop? Found this,

And also a UK Fanatics web page which looks more legit (only small and medium left tho),

on nike US or canada? i never saw it pop up and been checking for a minute smh. would've ordered it if I saw it pop up. it's been up on the canada site for months but sold out

Brazilians always say “oh we didn’t care about that” when they’re behind on Argentina on anything. They used to say the same about their clubs in the Copa Libertadores.

Back
Top Bottom