OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because that’s how good the Brazilians were then. But the Brazilians didn’t care about those Copas like that.

Calling them casuals is crazy. I saw these boys cry recently with their club teams winning the titles as of late. :lol:

Copa was like what the Gold Cup is now in America. Just an event to prepare for the World Cup.

But it’s changed, which is good. It’s became more meaningful.

Fair enough. Nowadays they can’t get out of quarters. Now they’re going to have to go beg some foreigner like Carletto to manage them.

Fair enough. Nowadays they can’t get out of quarters. Now they’re going to have to go beg some foreigner like Carletto to manage them.

And that’s the good thing about Copa now since it’s more meaningful.

It’s forcing the Brazilians to change things. This wouldn’t happen before.

I remember 2007 or something Uruguay vs Brasil in Copa Final. It was so dead. But to their credit they really turned the competition around.

Yes, he went by the name Handsome B Wonderful and he was a 🤡. Dude literally told us to tune in because he thought he was doing it. He’s not as bad as Ben Baller or Foosey but he’s up there.

Bro I’ve been put up on so much NT history the last year in here and in the NBA thread. :lol:

I shared this username for like 3 years after my boy who put me on to NT got banned. I just gave him by password in the beginning. :lol:

I’m sure he knew all this madness.

And that’s the good thing about Copa now since it’s more meaningful.

It’s forcing the Brazilians to change things. This wouldn’t happen before.

I remember 2007 or something Uruguay vs Brasil in Copa Final. It was so dead. But to their credit they really turned the competition around.

They played us in the 2007 final and we got wrecked :lol:

Bro I’ve been put up on so much NT history the last year in here and in the NBA thread. :lol:

I shared this username for like 3 years after my boy who put me on to NT got banned. I just gave him by password in the beginning. :lol:

I’m sure he knew all this madness.
NT is amazing but old NT was the Wild West and brutal probably because most of us were young and dumb back then. Glad we all matured. Meth literally had to ban any “What Did You Wear Today” threads because dudes would get roasted into oblivion. My favorite NT moment was when Goldenarmz went on that old school dating show called change of heart. He dropped his then girlfriend for someone he dated 2 years before. This is the only video I could find but this was crazy

Video of an interview with Dirtylicious

Goldenarmz also had a video of him killing a rat that was in his closet but I can’t find it

NT is amazing but old NT was the Wild West and brutal probably because most of us were young and dumb back then. Glad we all matured. Meth literally had to ban any “What Did You Wear Today” threads because dudes would get roasted into oblivion. My favorite NT moment was when Goldenarmz went on that old school dating show called change of heart. He dropped his then girlfriend for someone he dated 2 years before. This is the only video I could find but this was crazy

Video of an interview with Dirtylicious

Goldenarmz also had a video of him killing a rat that was in his closet but I can’t find it

Have you guys ever seen Nelson ban anyone?

Word DripNick DripNick ?

You didn’t get me a France Tech?

We’re scrapping when I pull up.

Na. But for real. They still have them in stores? About to have one of cousins cop that one now too. @MetalMario pic convinced me.
You know u just have to say the word and slide in my dms my brother, no gotti nor diddy.
It's actually really cool tho, regular cock size and everything. It would have been absolutely crazy have the cock been red like the crest on the USA one. (⏸️ on all that)

Have you guys ever seen Nelson ban anyone?
I don’t ever remember seeing it but dudes were getting banned every day back then and would log back on using multiple alt accounts so it’s possible. The saddest moment was when rockdeep rockdeep was banned for scamming someone. He had us all fooled but he built his reputation on being a good dude but was a scammer. Here is a video of his Mixed Nation brand.

You know u just have to say the word and slide in my dms my brother, no gotti nor diddy.
It's actually really cool tho, regular cock size and everything. It would have been absolutely crazy have the cock been red like the crest on the USA one. (⏸️ on all that)

Nah it’s cool. I have way too many family members there who I’ll just force to make them buy me it. They’ll look out. But thanks bro.

But all sizes were still available when you last checked?

I don’t ever remember seeing it but dudes were getting banned every day back then and would log back on using multiple alt accounts so it’s possible. The saddest moment was when rockdeep rockdeep was banned for scamming someone. He had us all fooled but he built his reputation on being a good dude but was a scammer. Here is a video of his Mixed Nation brand.

You guys should make a thread about all of this one day. To school the people who missed it.

This is Euro Final from Hell for me…

There literally couldn’t be a worse final when it comes down to it…

Evil vs Evil. No one should win. The Euros should be cancelled right now.
PREACH!

Besides brother flyeed flyeed being absolutely right about that particular issue and really liking hustle hard 304's kid ain't no way in Hell I'm watching this wicked and malicious game.
Evil *** argentina playing on the same day is the clear proof Jesus ain't coming back, if y'all ever needed one.
:smh: :smh::smh:

Nah it’s cool. I have way too many family members there who I’ll just force to make them buy me it. They’ll look out. But thanks bro.

But all sizes were still available when you last checked?
Just checked online and there's a fsr, you know damn well the disgusting French ain't supporting the NT like that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom