OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A W for me tonight is Tchouameni using his physique to body the crap out of someone, and Hazard showing some promise at the false 9.

Is that where he's been playing?

Yes. Can’t be worse than Mayoral or Mariano.

Supposedly he requested to be moved to that position, which is wise with Vini’s explosion, Rodrygo potentially on the cusp of breaking out, and Valverde making himself undroppable and getting game time at RW.

The flip side is how many false 9’s have truly flourished in recent years? Someone who knows feel free to chime in. I’m hoping that even if he does manage to stay fit he doesn’t fall victim to the modern game’s obsoletion of the attacking mid mold at the top level (I know he’s a winger but his skillset/athleticism isn’t exactly one of a winger in 2022,) and his class makes him an exception.

Last edited:

Twerking for Man City a year ago, twerking for Atleti this summer...what a time :lol:

Half expecting him to end his career at Benfica now

Been a rough few years for Griez though yikes. Used to be legit top 5 itw. If he's on the market I could see him winding up in Italy

France pressing Netherlands too well :smh: Dominating. Against this shaky defense its a matter of time until the French take control. Need the midfield to get it together and string together more than 2 passes before panicking.

This France team not burying easy chances. F around and might end up losing
Their defense is too good. Miedema hasn't gotten a single chance and it doesn't look like she will. France just needs one, and its game.

van Domselaar has been AMAZING tho for being so young and inexperienced in this stage.

Ummm van De Donk is not the one to come off in a scrappy game. Brugts should be on for Palova if Parsons wants to stretch the game and use speed.

Back
Top Bottom