OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the 2022/23 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "Niketalk H2H"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: 8zvo7m

There's another league posted on the first page

God i hate this defensive line. Janssen is always so shaky and this time it ****** the team.

not-like-this-stare.gif

Parsons masterclass in outthinking himself yet again.

Shameful game. No tactical plans and France should have won 4 or 5 to nil. ******* fire Parsons that balding fraud.

In his prime he was easily the best player in the league.
No doubt dude was a baller but I’ve never been a huge fan of players like him. I also felt like he never scored enough for me

kick off in 45 mins on espn. this one should be fun. both clubs putting out very strong lineups for our final preseason match before the first competitive match next saturday. haaland's city debut is gonna be good

espn is such a joke. their formation graphic had rodri as the highest up attacking midfielder and KDB + bernardo as the holding mids behind him :lol:

Håland scores then refs pause the game Because of lighting getting too close to the stadium

ESPN app didn't want me to watch any of the half smh but one things for sure about the first half, it's mad swampy there lol

Back
Top Bottom