OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What formation Real doing? Almost look like 3 in the back and miltao having trouble on that rcb

Most optimistic ive felt about Arsenal heading into the season . I might f around and fly to watch a game this year

What formation Real doing? Almost look like 3 in the back and miltao having trouble on that rcb

4-3-3

Militao is on vacay and he still isnt jelling well with Rudi.

Middle 3 is the future boys but they still have alot to learn from KCM

Up top its Vini trying his best but he seems out of it without KB9…..and bless Hazard’s soul but I just dont see him being successful as a false 9

But again…its preseason

Just out of curiosity…

What in the hell could United do to stop it?

They don’t have that kind of pull like that anymore. :lol:

lol yeah Im just saying, after rumors about United wanting him only for him to end up there.

bless Hazard’s soul but I just dont see him being successful as a false 9

But again…its preseason

I’m not seeing it either. I’m scared to say bring back CR7 on a huge pay cut even half-seriously because it means barring a treble we’ll have to hear coupe mention it all season.

I know it’s preseason, but the reality this is just how we always look without Benz. Something needs to be done.

Side note, but I feel bad for the Madrid fans that traveled/paid and didn’t get a goal to celebrate.

Two clear handballs not called by the refs

Kessie should've scored that. Gave it right to Thibault

Ceballos always doing the dummying/faking when it's not necessary

Mariano being Mariano. Chillin and collecting like Bale

Yooo shout out to the dip**** non-Timbers-fan sitting behind me at the Timbers game that threw up onto the bleachers I was standing on in the 2nd half. Glad my shoes didn't get puke on them and ruin an otherwise fantastic game/night.

So my cousin said. El clasico game was the best game he seen in his life. He goes to a lot of LA FC games btw.

What cuzzo said. Im sure its diff experience for ya who went to real games..
A36B5CD7-485D-4DC7-BCDD-C0CCF26841EE.jpeg

99A3C8E7-35F0-43D4-A1C2-D170971C2336.jpeg

4A44EE79-266C-415E-B616-D8575B972296.png

Last edited:
What cuzzo said. Im sure its diff experience for ya who went to real games..
A36B5CD7-485D-4DC7-BCDD-C0CCF26841EE.jpeg

99A3C8E7-35F0-43D4-A1C2-D170971C2336.jpeg

Watching Modric and Kroos IRL was unbelievable. They’re absolutely artisans out there.

Araujo impressed. Memphis passed my eye test. Dude was spilling sauce all over the field.

Rudi looks like an absolute beast. Tchouameni was authoritative. Camavinga has quite a shimmy on him. Valverde had the stadium on its feet w/ that volley into the corner of the post. But there was really no attacking cut and thrust whatsoever w/o Benz. Vini was relatively quiet but for the one exploding run at about 40min in the 1st half that sparked an almost-brawl.

Don’t get Ancelotti not vibing w/ Mendy. Dude was easily their best and most consistent defender last year, absolutely owning that left side.

if it’s Havertz and Werner leading the line for us this season, we aren’t getting top 4.

The silver lining is Koulibaly though, dude looks classy

Back
Top Bottom