OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need you to support a club that ppl actually care about. This obsession with United is gross
For someone changing teams to support yearly, the only constant is that undying obsession :lol:

Deadass posts more about United then a lot of the actual United fans in here.

Good thing I tuned out of El Clasico after the first half.

From the clips i’ve seen i’m glad I did. Once all the subs started coming on its quite clear that we are lacking big time in the attacking third. We’re relying on Asensio and Mariano to be the change agents when we’re stuck, oh boy its gonna be a long season.

I will say Barca was able to field a pretty competitive 11 the whole game which speaks to their depth this season. Our subs were complemented by Aubameyang, Dembele, and Memphis. Pretty clear quality gap there amongst first and second teams.

Mariano, the Man Bought to Replace Cristiano Ronaldo as Real Madrid's No. 7  | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

Sheesh

Kounde is on his way too...

Not big on the term but you can't find a better word to describe the way they've handled his situation than ****ed :lol:

Would be ecstatic if he can fetch that much :lol:

Random thought but I believe CR7 and Messi might be too big of superstars to try managing teams once they retire. That and I don’t see it in them to manage.

Casemiro, Neymar’s Brazilian teammate would like Neymar to go to Real Madrid.

No way dude. What a headline!!

Shocker.

My lord. After being in bunkers for months. U came back with the biggest balls in the new thread. How u feel about new barca?
lol. you must've missed me. but aint a damn thing changed... just calling a spade a spade.
i'll get excited if barca get kounde. recent trauma has lowered all expectations.

The Brazilian players at RM have always said they want Neymar there, but it won't happen. Y'all make fun of Neymar but he's clearly respected by his peers.

Laporta eyeing a Messi return? Oh my god the financial audacity of all of this

The Brazilian players at RM have always said they want Neymar there, but it won't happen. Y'all make fun of Neymar but he's clearly respected by his peers.

Who said he wasn’t respected by his peers?

It’s always country first with players. Everybody know this. What is going on here.

You guys really let this coward start this stupid conversation? :lol:

You were literally the one who brought up Neymar when you were having your meltdown lol

Who did you vote for Coupé It Coupé It ?
You scared to answer?

Yea with the squad Xavi's about to have at his disposal, there's no reason not to expect silverware or at least challenges I'm every competition this season.

Squad is gonna be stacked on paper outside of maybe in defense.

They should be one of the best teams around still though until mayb FFP violations or their financial issues get in the way.

You literally the one who brought up Neymar when you were having your meltdown lol

Who did you vote for Coupé It Coupé It ?
You scared to answer?

Because Campos is trying to get rid of him and there are no takers at the moment. Campos is clearly out here putting out feelers.

You think everything in the world revolves around your deluded hatred for CR7.

And I voted for Saudi Arabia. Because United sucks.

He's not gonna be around for then though so it's a non-starter :lol:

He's chillin and waiting in Portugal for his Uncle Mendes to work a miracle find him a CL club.

I don't expect him to be back in Manchester for the season kick-off. Honestly not expecting him back until the window ends in September after Atleti aren't able to free up the funds necessary to sign him and none of the Premiera Liga giants can afford him.

Because Campos is trying to get rid of him and there are no takers at the moment. Campos is clearly out here putting out feelers.

You think everything in the world revolves around your deluded hatred for CR7.

And I voted for Saudi Arabia. Because United sucks.
You are regressing to the denial stage again coupe. Hang in there.

He's not gonna be around for then though so it's a non-starter :lol:

He's chillin and waiting in Portugal for his Uncle Mendes to find him a club.

I don't expect him to be back in Manchester for the season kick-off. Honestly not expecting him back until the window ends in September after Atleti aren't able to free up the funds necessary.
answer hypothetically. United fans seemed to be completely split on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom