OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
answer hypothetically. United fans seemed to be completely split on this topic.
After boycotting preseason? Hell no :lol:

Got a whole new set up and tactics this season so I don't believe he should be ahead of any of the players who've been working under ETH's instructions for a month now.

He needs to catch up before coming back into the XI but I don't think it'll even be an issue since he's not showing up until he has to or the club decides to make it ugly and start fining him, which they won't.

If he did show up a week before the season starts then he needs to start on the bench. It would create a circus but it'd be nothing worse than what he's already created so far this summer with all this drama so I would hope ETH wouldn't bend backwards for him just because.

He's already tried undermining his start at United and he has zero leverage if no one wants him like it's looking like :lol:

United are finished. We all know they’re finishing outside the top 4. Dusted before the season starts.

But I got to know what Chelsea are doing. They let Inter rob them of €100 million and they’re still doing this Timo Werner thing? When are they going to give up on this bum?

What’s going on here? Koulibaly is nice but they need attackers. Everytime I looked up this Summer they were losing a preseason game.

Arsenal back really might be back (to Top 4) 👀

Joe Rogan will own the club in 3 years. Elk Meat FC

At least Barça will be fun to watch this year tho!

We got ourselves a title race! 🔥
Whether they financially recover or not, it's aggressive as hell, probably 45+ players in the past 5-6 seasons, excluding promotions. Bartomeu was a nut 😂

United are finished. We all know they’re finishing outside the top 4. Dusted before the season starts.

But I got to know what Chelsea are doing. They let Inter rob them of €100 million and they’re still doing this Timo Werner thing? When are they going to give up on this bum?

What’s going on here? Koulibaly is nice but they need attackers. Everytime I looked up this Summer they were losing a preseason game.

Arsenal back really might be back (to Top 4) 👀
We dusted Chelsea by 4 yesterday. We byke :pimp:

Whether they financially recover or not, it's aggressive as hell, probably 45+ players in the past 5-6 seasons, excluding promotions. Bartomeu was a nut 😂

It’s going to be hilarious if Frenkie just keeps staying put too.

Xavi basically told the world last night (in the nicest way possible) “GT FOH of the club”. But Frenkie is holding strong.

Never been fond of him as a player - but as a person, Frenkie is dope. You live where you want to live, do your thing. :lol:

Gonna need Mendes to strike whatever shady backroom deal he can cause the club will be better off in the long run without his star client and his legion of fanboys who can go obsess over Atleti/Sporting or wherever next.

He can still score a bunch of goals but the regular circus surrounding him gets old fast, especially for an almost 38 year old. The romanticism and feel good factor over his return was a nice part of an awful season but it's long worn off now.

Better to minimize any sort of potentially destabilizing presences at the club during ETH's first season.

Gonna need Mendes to strike whatever shady backroom deal he can cause the club will be better off in the long run without his star client and his legion of fanboys who can go obsess over Atleti/Sporting or wherever next.

He can still score a bunch of goals but the regular circus surrounding him gets old fast, especially for an almost 38 year old. The romanticism and feel good factor over his return was a nice part of an awful season but it's long worn off now.

Better to minimize any sort of potentially destabilizing presences at the club during ETH's first season.

Imagine if all this energy was put into the Glazers on a consistent basis :lol:

United would be back immediately. :lol:

20220724_131342.jpg

ezgif-2-a87da16ee5.gif

The transfers of Mariano (Don't just sign a body to a long term contract out of desperation), Jovic (poachers don't work here) & Hazard (don't spend a 100 million+ on a player going into their 30s) have 3 hard lessons learned for the club.

This probably well over 300-350 millon euros in transfer fees and wages gone to waste.

United shouldn't have let Kalvin Philips go to City
He’s actually from Leeds. That hatred is deep, think a move to United was a nonstarter for him.

Raphinha has looked great. I haven’t seen much of him but reminds me a bit of a less one-footed Di Maria

Yep, that’s his everything goes right comparison for me. He just needs to find the balance of when to play it safe and when to go for the killer pass.

Spurs? maybe if richarlison misses the season

You’re still not a Conte guy huh? Even after he brought Inter a chip? :lol:

Sorry man but Conte with a full preseason and training - Spurs are definitely finishing top 4.

They’re going to be lunatics on the field. (I’m not a fan of richarlson either tho, but regardless)

The fall of Mariano man :smh:

never thought he'd be this much of a failure after having having a decent spell with Lyon. This is what he gets for turning down the 🇩🇴 NT. Hope those two CL medals he played 0 part in was worth it

Back
Top Bottom