OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fall of Mariano man :smh:

never thought he'd be this much of a failure after having having a decent spell with Lyon. This is what he gets for turning down the 🇩🇴 NT. Hope those two CL medals he played 0 part in was worth it

Remember he had that good year in France?

He should go back there.

Remember he had that good year in France?

He should go back there.

He bagged 18 goals playing with Bleek and Fekir. I can't think of another club that'll take a chance on him. Imma laugh if he ends up at Inter Fort Lauderdale :lol:

United are having the same problem with Ronaldo that Barca is having with braithwate. No wants them even on loan.
Lol. Someone please take him. United will probably pay half of this bum's wages just to get him out of there

Nah Boehly needs to do something man :lol:, can't get hijacked twice by the same club.

not sure what is worse. getting hijacked by a broke club twice or these players willingly going to a club that owes mad people money, not even paying guys they already have.

Barca and these players on some Kardashian stuff..

Leeds got a world record fee for Rio back then and he caught hell from Leeds fans after.

They still verbally abuse him whenever he's working a game at their ground :lol:

Mariano's just been about the vibes since he earned that new deal with Real and was somehow rewarded the no.7 :lol:.

Man's been living the life and I don't blame him, just hasn't been a serious footballer since Lyon

United are having the same problem with Ronaldo that Barca is having with braithwate. No wants them even on loan.
Lol. Someone please take him. United will probably pay half of this bum's wages just to get him out of there

Fergie gotta pull up and smack some sense into dude man :smh:

Have ya seen Mariano ig? Mans living life lol

You have offers to go on loan/transfer for the same salary but you rather sit on the bench doing nothing. It's hard to find respect in that.

I’ve been convinced for some time that he just stays for the clout of being a RM player which helps more for the things he cares about (“lifestyle”/socials)

Good news for all parties. Meanwhile Betis acting like the don’t have 10m for the much better Ceballos.

I’d take CR on loan if the wages were right. But I feel like Perez is loving this too much and wants to set the ground for players that this is what happens when you leave (Ramos/CR7) vs what happens when you stay (Benz incoming BdO/Modric with another master CL-winning campaign.)

this fee is still pretty wild for a kid who has only played 79 mins of senior football. the henry comparisons from scouts are major, but put a ton of pressure on the kid. hopefully it isn't too much for him

Y'all should mad at your own board on this one, you been linked to Kounde forever and had time to wrap this up since last summer, you let it linger and Barca stole the deal
Stole is such a possessive word that leaves out one of the biggest factors... the players intention.
Kounde didn't want to go to Chelsea. They are offering him almost double what Barca can offer.

And regarding Mariano, it is hard to swallow that players would rather sit on the bench but if you factor in the lifestyle of living in Spain and the fact that a lot of these players have families. It's hard to just uproot your whole family especially if you have kids older in age and are happy there. It's not an ideal to just switch countries out of nowhere. That's tough on anyone especially kids.

Every player has taken paycuts, deferred wages, and passed up bigger offers to play for Barca. Meanwhile Bartomeu was paying sergi Roberto more money than VVD. (12 million). Nt skip bayless was LOUD wrong again about laporta.

Back
Top Bottom