OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no one wants to take a chance on Timo? it was funny at first but surely he can find the goal right

FYZR6npXgAACbSP

:lol: In the interest of research and lulz what exactly does this mean
A bunch of holier thou culers who hate hate Barca players better than y'all do. Right now it's flooded with ridiculous optimism. psk probably sick.

Stole is such a possessive word that leaves out one of the biggest factors... the players intention.
Kounde didn't want to go to Chelsea. They are offering him almost double what Barca can offer.

And regarding Mariano, it is hard to swallow that players would rather sit on the bench but if you factor in the lifestyle of living in Spain and the fact that a lot of these players have families. It's hard to just uproot your whole family especially if you have kids older in age and are happy there. It's not an ideal to just switch countries out of nowhere. That's tough on anyone especially kids.
He had an offer to Rayo on loan, literally didn't have to move, he didn't want to go

As for Kounde he was ready to go to Chelsea last summer

Was vibin to this track while folding laundry half-listening. And then stopped thinking did I hear that right, and sure enough lyrics show he mentions Iheanacho :lol: I know Iheanacho is Nigerian but still felt like a random reference

Y'all should mad at your own board on this one, you been linked to Kounde forever and had time to wrap this up since last summer, you let it linger and Barca stole the deal
most of this is on Sevilla. That deal was wrapped up last summer then they moved the goal posts last minute. They have dragged their feet most of the summer again. Sure Chelsea deserve blame but Sevilla plays too many games dealing with transfers

First the play him out of position then in a whole other position saying he won't get burn in midfield anymore then telling him they won't pay what he signed and that he'll have to get half if he wants to stay as they spend millions on new players and wages...

Haven't seen a player get big bro'd by a club like this in a minute but these Dutch players have a love affair with Barca the same way South American players do.

This ain't ending until the courts make that ruling or UEFA gives up more money to the clubs.
Yea they're not gonna let it die, too much damn potential money to be made if they cut out the middle man in UEFA.

Not a coincidence Barca are a leading driver of it now though :lol:

Honestly though with the UCL format about to be blown up after next season, I wouldn't be against the ESL and even on principle. Just wonder how they'll work and maneuver public opinion this time around cause it's not a terrible idea in and of itself.

Just gotta get rid of the whole 'closed doors' concept from the beginning that made people have such a visceral reaction and outrage to it and they've been working on refining the plans to have a revolving door entry policy that wouldn't exclude other big clubs.

Yep didn’t take long to appreciate what Mendy brings to the table. And Alaba’s leadership and organizational skills as a CB

If RM don’t buy any attacking reinforcements, it’ll go down as a questionable window. Brought in two talented players, but who could wind up on the bench, without addressing needs.

I’m glad the RM brass aren’t dismissing what we all saw last match as just preseason. They should really just bring back CR on loan and call it a day. It looks like it’d be a potentially easy deal to get done.

It's an easy deal if he's comfortable coming off the bench. Not sure he would be though especially with Benz being the guy now :lol:

If he's fine being a sub then I'm sure there'd be more than a few clubs willing to bring him in on lowered wages.

Back
Top Bottom