OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You haven't been paying attention at all if you think it's the fact he wants out that rubs fans the wrong way :lol:

Most of in here said we wouldn't blame him at all once CL footy was lost at the end of last season, I even said he deserved to be playing it at the end of the season. If you polled United fans I'm certain the majority wouldn't want him back at this point either.

It's the waiting until the middle of the summer once most of the big business around Europe was already done and the new manager had just started to announce that he wants out that really threw a wrench in the summer plans and preparations for the season. Now there's a massive circus and distraction hanging over what's supposed to he the most important summer in years.

The club has already bent backwards for him countless times before and now he's trying to do things on his own timeline with zero regard or respect for the clubs plans. You think you guys would be happy if that was the case with one of your big stars? Mane and Mo's futures were already made clear early on and you guys were able to plan accordingly instead of being held up by them.

Ideally he would've told the club before the season ended, because CL footy was lost long before that,that he wasn't coming back and the club would've worked something out behind the scenes before the business end of the summer kicked up. Instead they waited weeks in and went public without even having any offers yet and now that's the story of the clubs offseason and big focus during the first summer under the new manager.

The fact that none of the big CL clubs he'd be interested want him is also telling...

Him and his agent completely miscalculated the temperature in the room and played things badly and its backfiring big time on them. Clubs are publicly denouncing links to him while he's souring his relationship and standing at his current club.

Also it's funny spinning this as him not accepting mediocrity when he left a 3 time consecutive CL winner on some ego trip **** and left the best team in the world at the time for a rebuilding team before that previously :lol:.

Also is it a coincidence that Juves run of dominance ended not long after signing him and United had their worst ever PL season with him too? He's still a great player but he's very much played a part in that 'mediocrtiy' he's left behind recently. His sides having to contort themselves to be built around him has been to the detriment of everyone around him but him. That's a big reason why no one is interested this time around...

1659014120849.jpeg

:rofl:

My bad for the wall o text, just saying folks are more upset about the way he's gone about it a lot more than him simply wanting out :lol:

No one would've blame him if it came out before the season ended or at the start of the window.

Instead the timing was terrible and it's been a whole circus though

That’s a legitimate essay that no one is reading.

Once again….

Imagine if these guys out this much effort into the Glazers instead of Ronaldo. :lol:

Even in good form it's hard to see Messi reaching 15 CL goals over the next 2 seasons tbh so dunno about that reasoning :lol:

Not like Sporting will actually challenge for the crown or Atleti either

Even in good form it's hard to see Messi reaching 15 CL goals over the next 2 seasons tbh so dunno about that reasoning :lol:

Not like Sporting will actually challenge for the crown or Atleti either

You know it’s bad when not even his boyhood club is interested. Imagine how many tickets and merch Sporting would sell off a CR7 return to Portugal but they’d rather pass.

You know it’s bad when not even his boyhood club is interested. Imagine how many tickets and merch Sporting would sell off a CR7 return to Portugal but they’d rather pass.

Yea that’s just completely BS.

Rolaholic has posted every single related CR7 post he can find in the Twitter search column because he’s sad CR7 doesn’t want to play for his retched organization. Go look at Rola’s catalog the last week. :lol:

Sporting would welcome him with open arms. They might win the league again. Porto haven’t done anything to retool. Which is concerning.

There was a meeting yesterday for the first time since this started, no **** there's been developments and news/tweets to post and discuss :lol:

If I post about transfers from all over I'm obviously gonna post about high profile United related stuff too.

Funny though that the fanboy has had my name in his mouth even more than Ron's **** recently. Lowkey the biggest United groupie in here.

Ron's public rejections this summer have his legion of fanboys down real bad this summer, lashing out at any and everyone like toddlers who can't get their way :sick:

Sac Republic off to the Open Cup finals off PKs :pimp:

Game was absolutely nuts, beat both the Juventus/Chivas and El Clasico that I attended this past weekend in my book. Looking into flights to Orlando now. That Curry "go to sleep" was :sick:

The panenka on the 4th shot was sooo nice; the backflip was ultimate chat ****, get banged moment. And then Zusi of all people getting his **** stuffed to essentially lose the shootout was like a cherry on top.

It was even better cause he usually hits those and then the KC player goes and does it right before him after getting his first attempt saved and getting lucky with a re-do.

I lost my damn voice, spent the entire match screaming "MLS SUCKS!"

There was a meeting yesterday for the first time since this started, no **** there's been developments and news/tweets to post and discuss :lol:

If I post about transfers from all over I'm obviously gonna post about high profile United related stuff too.

Funny though that the fanboy has had my name in his mouth even more than Ron's **** recently. Lowkey the biggest United groupie in here.

Ron's public rejections this summer have his legion of fanboys down real bad this summer, lashing out at any and everyone like toddlers who can't get their way :sick:

Fanboy. I just root for all Portuguese players (except maybe Jota). That’s been pretty clear since I stepped foot in this arena :lol:

Go worry about kidnapping Frenkie who doesn’t even want to be there. Or your new dwarf CB. Or maybe signing a player outside of Holland? (who don’t even produce talent like that anymore)

I swear these United fans get so gassed with hope during every transfer market that they start talking crazy.

You have SO MANY more things to worry about than Ronaldo.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T got one of the best 1st footy thread start ever

Football thread always gets off to a hot start. Like I said -

People get filled with hope during the transfer market. (Especially United fans).

Then things get back to normal. Rashford and Martial go scoreless for 4 straight games - then they’ll come back like Pookie from New Jack.

“Ronaldo gimmie a goal, I’ll S your D, wahhh 😭

1659041939020.gif

It’s so easy to predict this club. :lol:

Last edited:
You haven't been paying attention at all if you think it's the fact he wants out that rubs fans the wrong way :lol:

Most of in here said we wouldn't blame him at all once CL footy was lost at the end of last season, I even said he deserved to be playing it at the end of the season. If you polled United fans I'm certain the majority wouldn't want him back at this point either.

It's the waiting until the middle of the summer once most of the big business around Europe was already done and the new manager had just started to announce that he wants out that really threw a wrench in the summer plans and preparations for the season. Now there's a massive circus and distraction hanging over what's supposed to he the most important summer in years.

The club has already bent backwards for him countless times before and now he's trying to do things on his own timeline with zero regard or respect for the clubs plans. You think you guys would be happy if that was the case with one of your big stars? Mane and Mo's futures were already made clear early on and you guys were able to plan accordingly instead of being held up by them.

Ideally he would've told the club before the season ended, because CL footy was lost long before that,that he wasn't coming back and the club would've worked something out behind the scenes before the business end of the summer kicked up. Instead they waited weeks in and went public without even having any offers yet and now that's the story of the clubs offseason and big focus during the first summer under the new manager.

The fact that none of the big CL clubs he'd be interested want him is also telling...

Him and his agent completely miscalculated the temperature in the room and played things badly and its backfiring big time on them. Clubs are publicly denouncing links to him while he's souring his relationship and standing at his current club.

Also it's funny spinning this as him not accepting mediocrity when he left a 3 time consecutive CL winner on some ego trip **** and left the best team in the world at the time for a rebuilding team before that previously :lol:.

Also is it a coincidence that Juves run of dominance ended not long after signing him and United had their worst ever PL season with him too? He's still a great player but he's very much played a part in that 'mediocrtiy' he's left behind recently. His sides having to contort themselves to be built around him has been to the detriment of everyone around him but him. That's a big reason why no one is interested this time around...
lmaoo @ you blaming Ronaldo for Uniteds decade of mediocrity. The man just returned last year.

Back
Top Bottom