OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it’s still crazy to me that we’re about to have another world cup and mbappe still isn’t a real madrid player :lol:

yet they keep winning

Also strange they attacked his lack of generosity. As far as I remembered CR was known to for his philanthropy, especially for causes that affect children.

1658958093437.png

He’s also on record saying he’s never gotten tats because you can’t donate blood for a few months.

So basically it’d be safe bet that CR is more generous than the goons that wrote this up.

And there was also the story of when an Indonesian kid lost everything in a tsunami and Ronaldo financed him moving to Portugal and he eventually was in Sportling Lisbon’s youth teams.

Such a beautiful moment. I understood everything this boy was saying in Portuguese and they were laughing at him. Thankfully Ronaldo held it down and put them in their place.

Wengers statues would need to be one of these 2
6B31C929-535F-47D4-9210-A19B2A0D95D4.jpeg
AB84E711-7062-430B-9E8F-BFBD312AF8AB.jpeg

I’m fully expecting arsenal to make top 4 this season. Crashed at the end last year due to injures and we had almost no goal scoring threat. I saw it coming but I’m more hopeful this season
If we don’t make it then it’s time to look at arteta

I didn't realize how quick the start of season is, the community shield is this Saturday, august 10th the super cup, 14th the la Liga season starts

barca is supposed to be doing this for this season with one off jerseys having sponsors on the front like the weeknd logo and other musicians so they can sell more kits

Oh yea that’s right. :lol:

I thought you meant different jerseys completely like they had last year. They had two home kits. One for La Liga other of Europe. :lol:

Such a beautiful moment. I understood everything this boy was saying in Portuguese and they were laughing at him. Thankfully Ronaldo held it down and put them in their place.

Man of the people. United stans want to be upset because he doesn't want to stay with them. If he left Juve for being mediocre, what did you think was going to happen at United?

You haven't been paying attention at all if you think it's the fact he wants out that rubs fans the wrong way :lol:

Most of in here said we wouldn't blame him at all once CL footy was lost at the end of last season, I even said he deserved to be playing it at the end of the season. If you polled United fans I'm certain the majority wouldn't want him back at this point either.

It's the waiting until the middle of the summer once most of the big business around Europe was already done and the new manager had just started to announce that he wants out that really threw a wrench in the summer plans and preparations for the season. Now there's a massive circus and distraction hanging over what's supposed to he the most important summer in years.

The club has already bent backwards for him countless times before and now he's trying to do things on his own timeline with zero regard or respect for the clubs plans. You think you guys would be happy if that was the case with one of your big stars? Mane and Mo's futures were already made clear early on and you guys were able to plan accordingly instead of being held up by them.

Ideally he would've told the club before the season ended, because CL footy was lost long before that,that he wasn't coming back and the club would've worked something out behind the scenes before the business end of the summer kicked up. Instead they waited weeks in and went public without even having any offers yet and now that's the story of the clubs offseason and big focus during the first summer under the new manager.

The fact that none of the big CL clubs he'd be interested want him is also telling...

Him and his agent completely miscalculated the temperature in the room and played things badly and its backfiring big time on them. Clubs are publicly denouncing links to him while he's souring his relationship and standing at his current club.

Also it's funny spinning this as him not accepting mediocrity when he left a 3 time consecutive CL winner on some ego trip **** and left the best team in the world at the time for a rebuilding team before that previously :lol:.

Also is it a coincidence that Juves run of dominance ended not long after signing him and United had their worst ever PL season with him too? He's still a great player but he's very much played a part in that 'mediocrtiy' he's left behind recently. His sides having to contort themselves to be built around him has been to the detriment of everyone around him but him. That's a big reason why no one is interested this time around...

Last edited:

They're calling him the next Haaland :lol:. 19 years old, 6'4 and technically gifted. If no.7 gets his move after all then would love that kind of signing

What a fall from grace for Griez man...was all downhill after 'La Decision'

Back
Top Bottom