OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decent United performance except from not being able to score went down to a sucker punch goal, Eriksen was so good when he came on.

I only watched 2nd half but we controlled it from what I saw. Goal came out of no where but we had plenty of chances. Really like what I’m seeing from this team.. very evident what hag is trying to do and the players are actually being coached to perform it.

Reading Erikson was looking good and finna take bruno position with how poor bruno looks?

Someone mentioned it earlier but I really dislike that city kit. However the red/black away kit is 🔥

For the United Man dem from LUISAVIAROMA

Screenshot_20220729-155617_LVR.jpg

Damn great price on that jacket but shipping kinda took out the discount

Couldn’t ask for a better pre season from arsenal. I’m smoking on that hopium for the time being :lol:
Ready to get humbled by palace this week
Pass that hopium, the chemistry got me excited. First time for what feels like years that we have a strong balanced squad in our entire first 11 to start the season. I hope Youri is still in the plans, would make me feel bold about our chances of finishing top 4.

Back
Top Bottom