OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9586C5C1-E872-4AF3-808B-AFDB30C2FD95.jpeg
Kit came

Gonna need the away too

Whats the order? We're basically City Jr. and Spuds are always going to be Spuds. You think Chelsea will fall out of favor?

The order to me is City, Liverpool, Spurs.

Can I see Chelsea fall out? Yea, maybe. But I’d still have them in 4th ahead of Arsenal. Solely because of Tuchel.

These Dutch players and Barca man :lol:. Just hope he's not banished to the bench or forced to swap positions if he stays like Frenkie likely will. He's still a really good asset to have over the course of the season

Mou's definitely building something interesting there like Beans Beans mentioned a few days ago. That strike partnership of Tammy and Dybala possibly backed up with Belotti on the bench looks really tasty on paper. He signs a few defenders like maybe Bailly and they might not be far off from challenging the Milan clubs and Juve

Last edited:
We need a striker, Tammy got sold off prior
We need a CB, Tomori got sold off prior

It's like we always got the answer before the question gets asked, then gotta scramble to keep things together when the time actually comes.

Its down to Sterling, Batshuayi and maybe Broja if he doesn't get sold.

Back
Top Bottom