OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cucurella was crying when he scored against United lol. Came out and said how he's taken Brighton in his heart. Pep wants him and he's out the door.

Can't compete

City
Pool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spuds

This is the year we take back St Totteringhams Day.
Ha! Imagine Chelsea finishing in the top 4 this season.

The prem might just be a farmers league for real if that happens..

Objectivity is overrated. But should I have included your precious United in the top 4 instead of Arsenal or Totnam? :tongue:

Na you’re good. You got the list correct, just not the order.

But I respect your disdain for Spurs :lol:

I’ve never seen this many comments on a BRfootball post :lol: props to their fans, they go hard for their group

City is the only team that’s is a top four lock to me, think a lot of teams had improved and others have lost a lot of key players.

Think we’re in for a season where a dark horse team could make a run at top four.

Insane how they're adding all these guys without any big sales, Xavi's building a FUT irl

Honestly abandoning the FDJ pursuit for him would be smart the close that the season starts. Way too much ******* surrounding the former...

I can’t see arsenal finishing above spurs with city rejects.. just can’t
If (massive qualifier here) Arsenals youth can stay healthy, we're finishing above Spurs. I really think if Gabi, Tierney and Saka stay healthy we'll be fine and get into UCL next year.

That or the wheels fall off because of Europa and we fail to qualify, fall out of the FA Cup early, finish the year in shambles, and Arteta is fired.

Back
Top Bottom