OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing I've learned this summer is that you can somehow still 'panic buy' with 4 weeks left in a window :lol: >D

Icardi to Monza, surprising. But I get why other clubs would be hesitant of him. A lot of players at PSG who wasted their time their but I guess getting a bag and living in Paris is worth it for some of them, I can’t blame them for that

Icardi’s career would’ve been different if he had a better reputation off the pitch.

Dude a highlight? Not good enough for a serial winner mourinho, another serial winner in Conte (who played midfielder at a high level by the way), yet you want him here?

We will never sign him period. Go sign him in FIFA lol
What are you talking about ? Mourinho played him, but then he got injured. Conte doesn't like anybody. He signs a player and then says they arent good enough a few months later. See Eriksen and Sanchez for example.

By your logic, we shouldn't have signed Salah cause the serial winner Mourinho rejected him. And KDB isn't good because he too was rejected by Mourinho?

It's okay if you don't understand, just say so. But don't pretend by reiterating something you saw in an article or that you heard someone else say.

Last edited:
What are you talking about ? Mourinho played him, but then he got injured. Conte doesn't like anybody. He signs a player and then says they arent good enough a few months later. See Eriksen and Sanchez for example.

By your logic, we shouldn't have signed Salah cause the serial winner Mourinho rejected him. And KDB isn't good because he too was rejected by Mourinho?

It's okay if you don't understand, just say so. But don't pretend by reiterating something you saw in an article or that you heard someone else say.

No circumstances was different. Young salah couldn't get into that deep chelsea team. Neither could younger KDB. No shame on either of them just their career arc.
Erikson wasn't playing well when he left spurs for inter, idk what happned to him 6 months prior or so he was good. Sanchez was trash, he flopped at united and as of today his contract is terminated with inter.
I gave you tactical reasons as to why he wouldn't fit based on how we play. We already have someone at ndombele level or better some may argue, in naby kieta. Ndombele doesn't have the work rate to be a midfielder for klopp. He needs to go play in a team with slower build up that has plenty of possession. Off the ball he won't be able to consistently attend to his defensive responsibilities.

???????????????????????????

He was playing for a directionless Tottenham under 3 managers at the time(4 if you count Conte). Each requesting him to do something else. He's young enough that Klopp can help mold and sort out some of his bad tendencies. Keita and Ndombele while both mids, their game is slightly different. Ndombele is a bit more versatile as well.

as talented as ndombele is, i dont think you want him. he went back to lyon where he was supposed to be happy and comfortable and there was stuff coming out after a month or so that he was having motivation issues staying fit etc. i just don't think he has the mentality to be a top level footballer. i thought it was a spurs problem too, but it seems way deeper than that when the same complaints came back up at his home club on the loan

No circumstances was different. Young salah couldn't get into that deep chelsea team. Neither could younger KDB. No shame on either of them just their career arc.
Erikson wasn't playing well when he left spurs for inter, idk what happned to him 6 months prior or so he was good. Sanchez was trash, he flopped at united and as of today his contract is terminated with inter.
I gave you tactical reasons as to why he wouldn't fit based on how we play. We already have someone at ndombele level or better some may argue, in naby kieta. Ndombele doesn't have the work rate to be a midfielder for klopp. He needs to go play in a team with slower build up that has plenty of possession. Off the ball he won't be able to consistently attend to his defensive responsibilities.
KDB and Salah both performed for Club. It is well documented that Mourinho bounced them because he didn't like their personalities. In the All or Nothing special on City, they touched on it and even showed that that KDB was performing for Chelsea, but Mourinho benched him despite performing. Which is how he left to join Wolfsburg in the January window. It was the same for Salah. Hell, one of Chelsea's coaches at the time who worked under Mourinho was on record saying that isn't was because of talent and had to do with the personality for both players.

Sanchez and Inter mutually agreed to terminate his contract. Clubs cant just terminate contracts or else Gareth Bale would have been off Madrid a lot sooner. Regardless of how "bad "Eriksen and Sanchez looked, it was Conte who went after them. And Eriksen was

The tactical reasons you provided were disputed. I provided you with footage of him doing so. It even included him dribbling quite well which you said he could not do, and you responded with a silly remark. There is countless footage of him doing what you said he could not do at Both Tottenham and Lyon. In your own statement, you mentioned that Keita Is injury prone. We have several midfielders and the reason for this is depth. If Keita is injury prone and then we have Thiago out, along with Chamberlan. We need a midfielder no? If Ndombele is available for the low and Klopp is able to help him come to, that would be good business to me.

as talented as ndombele is, i dont think you want him. he went back to lyon where he was supposed to be happy and comfortable and there was stuff coming out after a month or so that he was having motivation issues staying fit etc. i just don't think he has the mentality to be a top level footballer. i thought it was a spurs problem too, but it seems way deeper than that when the same complaints came back up at his home club on the loan
This response I can respect. I'd still gamble on him for the low.

This response I can respect. I'd still gamble on him for the low.

agreed. i think if you can get him for 15-20m and he's willing to cut his wages from 15m a year to like 7-8 its worth the chance, but you cant pay him his current wages and the transfer fee. too big of a risk at that point. i def expected lyon to hit the buy option after the loan, but the fact they didn't told me they weren't happy with his performances. i noticed his minutes were decreasing as the season came to a close as well.

regardless, you guys do need another 8 badly. thiago injured already and keita is injury prone also. im sure you'll find a solution though and it'll be all good.

agreed. i think if you can get him for 15-20m and he's willing to cut his wages from 15m a year to like 7-8 its worth the chance, but you cant pay him his current wages and the transfer fee. too big of a risk at that point. i def expected lyon to hit the buy option after the loan, but the fact they didn't told me they weren't happy with his performances. i noticed his minutes were decreasing as the season came to a close as well.

regardless, you guys do need another 8 badly. thiago injured already and keita is injury prone also. im sure you'll find a solution though and it'll be all good.
I didn't know Tottenham was giving him that bag.

KDB and Salah both performed for Club. It is well documented that Mourinho bounced them because he didn't like their personalities. In the All or Nothing special on City, they touched on it and even showed that that KDB was performing for Chelsea, but Mourinho benched him despite performing. Which is how he left to join Wolfsburg in the January window. It was the same for Salah. Hell, one of Chelsea's coaches at the time who worked under Mourinho was on record saying that isn't was because of talent and had to do with the personality for both players.

Sanchez and Inter mutually agreed to terminate his contract. Clubs cant just terminate contracts or else Gareth Bale would have been off Madrid a lot sooner. Regardless of how "bad "Eriksen and Sanchez looked, it was Conte who went after them. And Eriksen was

The tactical reasons you provided were disputed. I provided you with footage of him doing so. It even included him dribbling quite well which you said he could not do, and you responded with a silly remark. There is countless footage of him doing what you said he could not do at Both Tottenham and Lyon. In your own statement, you mentioned that Keita Is injury prone. We have several midfielders and the reason for this is depth. If Keita is injury prone and then we have Thiago out, along with Chamberlan. We need a midfielder no? If Ndombele is available for the low and Klopp is able to help him come to, that would be good business to me.
We have harvey Elliot, kieta is back this week he was out sick. We need depth yes but the right depth not a man who can't keep Harry winks off the pitch

If you're pointing to a highlight you lost me. I can go find highlights of ANY player and use it as evidence of him being good at something. I've watched countless hours of full games with ndbombele man. He isn't good enough for us period lol.

We have harvey Elliot, kieta is back this week he was out sick. We need depth yes but the right depth not a man who can't keep Harry winks off the pitch

If you're pointing to a highlight you lost me. I can go find highlights of ANY player and use it as evidence of him being good at something. I've watched countless hours of full games with ndbombele man. He isn't good enough for us period lol.
200 (4).gif

Was never concerned whether or not someone would buy but more so if Glazers would ever sell. I doubt they would.
This

The club would have a host of potential buyers (including the guy in that clip who's a fan and the richest man in the UK) if ever they were put on the market.

It's just no one ever thought those leeches would ever sell since it's their cash cow and they continue taking dividends out of the club no matter how it performs.

Would be a great day in the clubs history if ever they did decide to sell. Just hard to see right noe especially with another American owner coming into the prem. Sports club/franchise ownership is just another **** swinging contest for these Billionaires.

Back
Top Bottom