OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man City was dump before they were acquired. Toilets with no doors? An incomplete pair of boxing gloves, so you couldn't perform a workout?

sad to say, but he's right. once coman's suspension is over there's gonna be like no minutes for sane :frown: i think it'd be best for all parties if someone is willing to pay 60-70 this summer to let him go, especially in a world cup year

I'm starting to remember why I stopped watching ESPN FC. They were discussing the Liverpool vs Fullham game and Stevie Nichols claimed the Nunez goal was "luck" because it "accidentally" bounced off his heel. I'm wondering if we watched the same game because Nunez attempted the same shot earlier in the match and it didn't go as well. He attempted it again and it worked. These guys just be yammering.

I'm starting to remember why I stopped watching ESPN FC. They were discussing the Liverpool vs Fullham game and Stevie Nichols claimed the Nunez goal was "luck" because it "accidentally" bounced off his heel. I'm wondering if we watched the same game because Nunez attempted the same shot earlier in the match and it didn't go as well. He attempted it again and it worked. These guys just be yammering.
At certain angles it looks as if it bounced off the defenders foot to some degree

Bruh this is so true.

England is like the only country in the world along with the US that eats that sliced artificial Wonder Bread. Which isn’t even bread technically.

Along with so much other food that was made in factories during wartime. I remember reading it was passed down thru generations that experienced WWII when they were rationing food.

Anywhere else in Europe. Bakeries and artisan bread everywhere.

At certain angles it looks as if it bounced off the defenders foot to some degree
Gotta get your eyes sort out buddy.

This is NOT normal man. Especially in Europe!

They live in a another universe with America. :lol:

Did you see eel and mash? Imagine controlling almost the entire world at one point and your cuisine hasn't developed into much. You give any other nation some curry powder and beef and they'll create something excellent with it. You give it to the British and they are making curry popsicles with beef chunks in it.

Last edited:
Gotta get your eyes sort out buddy.

Did you see eel and mash? Imagine controlling almost the entire world at one point and your cuisine hasn't developed into much. You give any other nation some curry powder and beef and they'll create something excellent with it. You give it to the British and they are making curry popsicles with beef chunks in it.

Yea I saw the eel and mash video before 😂

It’s not just the spices that they don’t know how to use.

It’s the poor quality of the food in the UK too. The industrialization of their food. They’re just like America. They have extremely poor standards.

Nowhere can this be seen in Europe except for Russia (which I don’t even consider Europe anyways).

This why I got no beef with Bernardo. Didn’t get the move he wanted last season but instead of pouting about it he still gave his all and went on to have one his best seasons in a city shirt a top 3 player for us last season.

This why I got no beef with Bernardo. Didn’t get the move he wanted last season but instead of pouting about it he still gave his all and went on to have one his best seasons in a city shirt a top 3 player for us last season.

Same here. I remember reading he was extremely depressed at times in England. He's still a vital piece because if he does leave we will be thin in midfield.

I want to have a proper replacement to give him a proper send off once the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom